Accidents Happen

|Izzy's POV|

Juggling an almost 6 year old while pregnant has been a challenge. I have one month left and I am so ready for our baby girl to get here.

Logan has been a pain in my ass. He's not listening and I don't have the energy to tussle with him. Tyler has been working overtime to be home when I have the baby. I told him I would've preferred for him to keep the same schedule. Changing the routine has not benefited me or LT.

Jamie and I have been trying to iron out things for the studio. We just got a second location, but we're starting from the ground up. Great time to do that with her just having a baby and me about to have baby #2. Our crew has been amazing. We both feel guilty for having been home working virtually instead of in person. I know Jamie is ready to get back to choreographing. It's been a year since she's had her own class. Once I drop this baby, I plan to get back to teaching as well. Still expanding and running our day to day, it hasn't been easy.

I heard my alarm go off for the day. It was just after 6:30am, but I had to get up at least an hour before Logan. He was a monster to wake up and with how moody he's been, I needed "me time" Tyler's side of the bed was empty. No surprise. Getting up and getting ready for the day, I headed downstairs to hear the TV softly playing downstairs. I checked Logan's room and he was still asleep. Heading downstairs, I was surprised to see Tyler was still here.

"Morning babe," he said, looking over at me.

"Hey. I thought you left for work."

He patted the seat next to him. Walking over, he helped me sit down and started to rub my belly.

"You sleep alright?" he asked.

"As alright as I can with this watermelon inside of me," I stated.

He laughed.

"She'll be here soon."

I just laid there, momentarily closing my eyes as he rubbed small circles all over my stomach.

"Babe, I know things have been rocky this past month, but just a couple more weeks and we'll be good. I just wanted to get as much work in before the baby comes so I can be home."

I removed his hand from my stomach. Way to ruin this relaxing moment.

"Tyler, how you move doesn't just affect you, it affects me too. I don't make any final decisions without having a conversation with you first. After I had Logan and wanted to go on tour, we talked about what would make the most sense for our family. You didn't do that. You took it upon yourself to have the final say as if my opinion didn't matter."

"I didn't think of it that way."

"You weren't thinking at all."

"Come on, Izzy. Don't do that."

You're right, I won't. I need to get Logan up for school."

"I'm off today. I'll..."

"Oh you're off? You didn't think to tell me that? For all that, I could've slept in. You could've got Logan up for school."

"Baby..."

I waved him off and went back up the stairs to get Logan ready for school.

"Logan, time to get up. Come on, baby," I softly said, rubbing his back.

He started to stir and snuggled closer to me.

"Hi, mommy."

"Morning, bubba. Can you get ready for school and then we'll have breakfast."

"Pancakes?"

"Sure. You just have to hurry up and get dressed though."

"Okay."