Fourteen:

Analise
February 17
1:44 am

Trin

I know you up. Come in the living room with me

Why you in the living room?

Otw rn

I bet so alcoholic

I carefully moved Dre's arm from around me and slid out of the bed, mostly making sure I don't disturb Gigi sleeping in the other bed. Once I successfully made it out of the room I closed the door behind me and went to the living room seeing trin holding the bottle

"Why are you up?"

"Melody just went to sleep. Why you up?"

"I can't sleep" I sighed while sitting down beside her. She passed the open bottle to me and I drunk some of it before looking at the bottle then at her "where did you even get this from?"

"I had it the whole time"

"This would've been good for last night. Me and Dre stayed up all last night with Gigi"

"I didn't hear y'all last night. What happened?"

I shrugged, drinking again before passing the bottle back to trin

"She just cries in the middle her sleeping and wakes up from bad dreams"

"Awee poor Gigi. Crying in her sleep?"

Laying my head back against the chair, I nodded "she does it a lot"

"Maybe she's dealing with abandonment" trin suggested "just a thought. Cause even though you and Dre are so good to her, the first two years of her life all she was around most of the time was ol girl because she kept Dre away from Gigi. And then suddenly she disappears on Gigi. That's probably what it is and because she's so young that's not really something we'd think about"

"True. You right about that. And I hate that happened to her honestly"

"Well I'll tell you Aysia don't feel bad about what she did. Let her tell it on ig live, she never even had a baby. Or at least that's what she said to her thousands of asskissers"

"She said that?"

Trin nodded and passed me the bottle again. I looked straight ahead, holding the bottle in my hand

"After she came knocking on Dre's door begging to see Gigi?"

"Recently?"

"Like a week or two ago"

"Say swear!"

"I swear! And she was sitting there scratching and twitching"

"Cause she on all that shit"