Nine:

Analise

9:03 pm

After we got back to the house emoni ended up coming to get Gigi and take her to some birthday party and decided to keep her over night and Darius went to go get Dre.

I waited for hours just sitting there waiting for him until eventually I just got bored and cleaned up then started cooking and eventually my man was back home. So, as I continued to finish his food he went and took a shower then by the time he was finished, the food was done

"It smell good as hell. What you cooked?" Dre asked, walking into the kitchen and up behind me as I fixed his plate

"Nothing extra, steak, shrimp, mashed potatoes and green beans since you don't like asparagus"

"Yo favorite thing to say is nothing extra and you be extra as hell. But I love it. And I love you"

"I know you do. You went to jail because of me"

"It wasn't cause of you so don't blame yo self. I was defending my family so ion give a fuck"

I smiled, handing him his plate before fixing mine

"You know this is my first Valentine's Day with my business and I was just hoping somebody was gonna need me for a surprise set up for their girlfriend or something."

"Because I went on to website while you was sleep and marked that you was unavailable for them days. Maybe that's why"

I looked back at Dre "you did?"

He nodded

"Why?"

"Cause you ain gone be here"

"Oh we flying out?"

"Yo childish ass been saying you wanted to go to Disney world ain it?"

When Dre asked that I smiled

"Wait forreal?"

"What I gotta lie about?"

I walked over to the table with my plate and sat down, still smiling

"We gone that whole week so any plans you thought you had, cancelled"

"Bet. Especially for Disney world... oh and for you too. But for Disney world"

He shook his head "I got y'all too spoiled"

"There is nothing wrong with that. You supposed to spoil your family" I told him as I cut into my steak "and I know Gigi about to have fun"

"My lil rotten baby" Dre chuckled "I was thinking bout putting her in daycare"

"Why?"

"So she can have kids to play with"

"She don't need friends, she got me"

"She need kids here age"

"I'm 24, she's 3.. that's only 21 years apart"

"Analise..."

"Don't AnaLiSe me. You can't just take my best friend like that. And who ima have to talk to when I'm over here during the day?"

"Damn so it's just fuck me huh? Y'all wouldn't have met if it wasn't for me"

"I mean I still love you too. But Gigi's my girl"

"Well Gigi getting old. She can't sit around the house all day"

"Her daddy do it"

"Her daddy can afford to do that"

"If you can then do can she"