Fifty Three:

Analise
January 2
2:15 pm

"Girl Kira don't even come to the door when she drop baby Darius off. That girl will blow the horn, help him out the car and stand at the car while he walk up to the door" trin told me with a laugh "and I know I'm laughing, but not because it's funny, haha. It's funny, weird"

I looked up from my phone while I used the other hand to feed gio as the three of us laid in the bed

"Bitch stay off Tik Tok"

"Being in a house full of kids. You can't help it"

"I believe you. Gotta find a way to keep the whole clan occupied"

"They getting so grown it's not that hard nomore. Just turn that tv on, give them a phone or turn on the game and they straight. Except for cali and my little drama Queen"

"Well I'm not surprised. They the only girls"

"Now cali will have her moments when she just wanna be on that iPad but other than that she wanna play with her dolls and melody.. her spoiled ass ain ever impressed by shit. You can give that girl the world and she won't care for it unless she see her daddy standing right there with it"

"Aweee.. I remember being a daddy's girl"

"Well I don't.... And I birthed her so I would've appreciated a little more respect. All Darius did was nut and go to sleep with his lazy ass"

"Not the cat knocking him out"

She boastfully grinned "yes ma'am"

I shook my head looking at these pictures in my phone "oh my gosh I miss being pregnant. My belly was cute"

"All you gotta do is get pregnant again"

I locked my phone and sat it down "hell no. Some things you just have to miss. I'm dead serious when I tell y'all, Dre not getting another baby outta me"

"What if he want another one"

"He don't"

"Well what if he decide later on that he want another one"

"As long as he find somebody else to get pregnant, have the baby and help him take care of it then I'm cool with it"

"I'm pretty sure Aysia won't mind"

I rolled my eyes

"Don't get me started on that bitch"

"What happened to you trying to be nice to her?" Trin laughed

"Fuck that girl. I ain ever said that shit. I said possibly cordial.. POSSIBLY but no fuck that and her now"

"I personally feel like you'll feel better about her if you just beat her ass one last time cause she deserve it then just let everything go"

"I would but I'm not 22 year old Ana that worked at the shoe store with no kids. And that most definitely ain't regular Aysia no more"

"That girl still scary as hell. Whatchu mean?"

"Huh I mean yeah she still scary but now she gotta whole big ass following on social media and I gotta business and ion have time for nobody to be talking shit about my business cause I whooped their ass and my business start getting bad reviews and shit"

"I feel you"

"Yeah" I took the bottle out of Gio's mouth and picked him up, burping him "cause ima mother. I got kids to feed and ain nobody but to mess my money up"

"She'll be wild as hell if she stop the bag that's helping feed the child she abandoned"

"It's been two whole years. Gigi ain even the child she abandoned no more. That's my baby. Fuck her. Plus she complete me cause I always said I wanted a girl and a boy. Now I have both without having to be pregnant twice"