Sixty Eight:

(Short chapter)

Darius
March 7
12:24 am

"You can tell she ain got no friends cause ol girl was tellin me all the business" keem said with a laughed while he hit the blunt "she just needed somebody to vent to"

"Cause she a bad friend. And I ain fuck with Aysia evil ass but she used to do Aysia DIRTY"

"Well Aysia must've got her lick back real good cause ol girl had ain tonight"

Darius started laughing "that aim was good as hell ain it?"

"She been on that snapped shit"

"Nah, the other man was probably collateral damage"

"Nah. One thing I learned watching them crime shows with emoni ass" keem started talking, passing the blunt "you gotta have a motive. And she had her notice to kill all three of em"

I looked at keem, high as shit "well enlighten me muthafucka"

Keem sat up straight like his high ass was bout to spill "Aysia... we all know Wassup with her and Aysia. Plus the whole entire club heard her say out loud that she was gone kill Aysia and boom. Ol trafficking ass dude was her pimp and everybody know, so she see her ol dude in the club with her opp, it set her off. And the collateral damage you talkin bout was the owner of the club.."

"Damnnnn" I chuckled

"He just fired Maggie ass right before he chased Aysia out the door apologizing for Maggie acting like a fuckin animal so that was her reason for him. Simple"

"That's some shit" I hit the blunt, looking out the window of the car "this bitch need to come outside too. I'm ready to go home and fuck some"

"You left trin with all them kids and you think she gone let you touch her tonight" keem grinned

"I ain lyin. Dre owe me"

"Nigga shut yo lying ass up. You got Dre spoiled"

"I ain got shit spoiled"

"You can deny it all you want, but you do. You just spoil them in a way that you don't see it as spoiling"

"Keem, go to hell"

Keem burst out laughing "nigga you going right along with me"

"Ion sin. I'm the the textbook definition of a saint"

"You know God was watching whatchu did tonight?"

I shook my head, hitting the blunt again "smoke a blunt? He can hit it too if he want"

"You smoked more than a blunt"

"You ain got no evidence"

"It always be the criminals"

"Criminals? Nigga. You just got outta jail a couple months ago for murder"

"Ayeee... manslaughter bitch" he grabbed the blunt from me "when you a smooth talker you can negotiate yo way outta major charges like that"

"Still a fuckin criminal"

"Pot meet kettle.. off the top I can name 5 bodies you got but we ain gone get into that"

"You can't name shit"

Keem laughed, looking at his phone smiling like a lil hoe

"Which one that is gotchu cheesing like that?"

"This one name Ryan. She a Instagram hoe"

"Nigga" I burst out laughing

"Nah forreal. I met her at the club the other week. Not the one ol girl just got smoked at"