Eighty One:

Ana
April 15
3:22 am

From sleeping all day, I was now up and for some reason so was Dre. Since we were both up looking stupid, I talked him into pulling out his stuff and giving me a tattoo right now

I sat and watched as he worked on my forearm, adding more detail to the stuff he had already did before.

"You know what? From now on a specific name shall never be said again because everytime it's said somehow, something pertaining that person pops up"

Dre chuckled, wiping my arm before going back in

"You ain gotta worry bout that from me. I don't even want shit to do with her money either but it's for Gigi so ima let her have it"

"I mean you not gonna give a 4 year old almost 100 thousand dollars to spend? I hope not"

Dre stopped what he was doing to look at me

"Sometimes I'm glad you book smart"

I sucked my teeth "shut up"

"But nah" he shook his head and continued tattooing "ima put it in one of them accounts that'll hold it till she 18. Cause my babygirl forever straight.. but that way after she graduate, whether she wanna go to college or not, shell be good either way"

"I appreciate that you weighed in the option of her possibly not going to college too"

"Cause, college ain for everybody. And some people wanna wait a while and experience life while they young before they go"

"I wish I would've did that sometimes. Cause college had me ready to pull my hair out. Especially when I lived in campus my first two years before I had to switch schools"

"You was probably busy partying and fuckin more than anything"

"I did go to a few parties"

"You ain deny you was out there fuckin"

"I had a sneaky link. I can't lie. I'm glad I left that alone though. He was getting too wild for me"

"See" Dre started up "you be talkin shit bout me and the people I fucked with before I met you but you ain no better. Talkin bout a sneaky link"

"I can count on one hand the amount of people I've fucked with, you probably can't even count the number of females you fucked"

"I can though"

"So how many was it?"

Dre stayed quiet like he was tryina think.

"Like I thought"

"Chill..you could be wrong, tryina play me. Who said I wasn't a virgin when you met me?" He asked with a smile while he focused on my tattoo

"That four year old babygirl in her room sleeping is more than enough proof"

"It's more than one way to make a baby"

"And you chose the most common way to make it because let's be forreal deandre"

"Like I said. I could've been a virgin when you met me. You turn into a virgin every 2-3 business days so why I can't do it?"

"If you wanna be like me then just say that Deandre"

"Don't nobody wanna be like you. You wanna be like me"

"And if I did, what's wrong with that?... TWIN"

Dre just shook his head laughing at me

"Ion know what ima do witchu"

"You can't do nothing but love it here. Ion know why you shaking ya head... I bet y'all love talkin shit about me when I'm not around. You, yo brother, cousin and homeboy"