Fourty Eight:

Analise
December 13
4:44 pm

"Ouuu look at you in here tryina wrap Christmas gifts" trin said as she walked into the room holding gio as she sat on the bed beside me

"I'm tryina get all of this out the way while my wild child is gone with her daddy"

"Where they went?"

"With your baby daddy and child. To see their momma. You ain heard Darius say that when they all left?"

"No. I choose not to question Darius and his child's whereabouts nomore"

"I see that.. what you watching?" I asked referring to the loud yelling playing from her phone

"I found this ig page that post nothing but fights so me and gio was watching em"

"Not you showing my son how ghetto this earth is"

"He need to be prepared. And after seeing all the people that surrounds him, he should be used to some ghetto by now. Tell her nephew" trin looked down at him, shaking his hand

"Not necessarily the people that surrounds him. It's the people associated to the ones that surrounds him that's ghetto"

"Like who?"

"Your baby daddy's babymommas, my baby daddy's babymomma"

"That right there alone is a whole lot of ghetto"

"Well your baby daddy the one spreading his seeds all over the city"

"Y'all bout to chill on my man and his weak pull out game. He can't help it"

"Obviously.. so what you got my niece for Christmas?"

"Her stuff should be coming in like next week" trin explained while she fixed how she was holding gio

"Her stuff comin in late as hell ain it?"

"Just how I like it. I can't do that early Christmas shopping cause I'll be trying to give it to her already. I'm surprised you ain tried to give Gigi no gifts yet cause you act just like that too"

"Well to make me feel better I let gio look at them so at least I know somebody saw them. All this money I spent on Christmas somebody better be happy as hell. All of y'all, shit. Now I really gotta get back to working in January. You still gonna help me?"

"Of course"

"Cause I know you still rich as hell over there. You probably don't even have to work no more"

"I still got majority of that settlement money. I just don't spend money cause I really don't have to. Melody ain old enough yet for me to cash out on her the way you do Gigi. But wait till my baby get like 2 more years older. She gone be rotten and anybody that got a problem with it can fight me"

"I know that's right. Cause I'm ready to fight somebody about Gigi. All she gotta say is somebody been messing with her and I'm on they ass like white on rice"

"Knocking kids upside the head"

"And the fuck will. And if they momma or daddy wanna fight next then they can get it too. These hands don't discriminate against nobody"

"Knock the grandparents old ass down too"

"And will"

Me and trin laughed as she looked at her phone. Gio's hand hit her phone screen and it caused her page to exit the page and go back to her newsfeed

"Giovonni! Nephew! I love you but you exited my page so we bout to fight"

"My son said he ain got time for the ghettoness"