Sixty Nine:

Analise
March 8
10:40 am

Today was our last full day out here and of course it wanted to rain but me and Dre didn't mind because that gave us a reason to be lazy today so all we did since last night was have sex, shower and sleep before waking up this morning, having shower sex just for the fun of it and now we were chilling on the balcony watching the rain while Dre smoked and I rested my feet in his lap

"So you telling me you really believe SpongeBob would beat up Larry the lobster?" I asked Dre and he nodded

"Hell yeah. No doubt about it"

"Do you not see how big Larry the lobster is compared to him?"

"So. Size don't mean shit. I best on niggas bigger than me before"

"Okay. Well" I shrugged "who say Larry can't fight? You see he lift weights"

"He only do that cause he think he cute but he don't be working out Forreal. You see he big at the top and little at the bottom. Nigga skip leg day faithfully. I'm telling you. SpongeBob would whoop that Nigga ass"

"I'm glad you got that much faith in SpongeBob"

"I do. Everybody always be thinking the biggest ones be the best fighters but so they underestimate people like SpongeBob just cause he got feelings. It be the people like SpongeBob you gotta watch out for cause them be the ones that'll wreck shit Forreal"

"And who else you think he'll beat? I'm just curious to know"

Dre looked at me with a grin and I laughed

"He'll whoop the whole bikini bottom ass"

I sucked my teeth "no he would not"

"Squidward, Mr Krabs, most definitely Plankton, mrs puff, Patrick, that computer bitch..,. Sandy"

"Not sandy" I stopped him "you must've forgot sandy can fight"

"So can spongebob"

"But sandy would still beat his ass"

Dre shook his head, hitting his blunt before talkin again "him and sandy would be a good lil fight but if it come down to it, spongebob beating her ass. But he won't ever fight her forreal and you wanna know why?"

"I'm very curious to know"

"Cause they fuckin on the low"

"Deandre..."

"I'm serious"

"And who told you that? SpongeBob? Cause you riding for him like y'all the best of friends"

"Trust me. I know when people be fuckin. My nigga spongebob be all up in them squirrel guts"

"I can not believe you" I laughed as I shook my head "well what about pearl? You think he can beat pearl?"

"I forgot about her... that's probably the only one he can't beat"

"Oh you ain got ya boy back on that one"

"Hell no. Pearl big ass would stomp the shit outta him. Pearl look like she gotta nasty right hook too"

"Well I don't like that damn whale" I twisted up my face

"You just don't like her cause of that dream you had when you was pregnant"

"So. And I have every right to feel like that. And I bet you if she was real she'll probably be a hoe Forreal"

"I believe it"

"I bet you would. You probably would fuck her nasty ass too"

"What I look like?"