Season 1-episode 3-Taken too soon

It was starry warm Monday night Bailey and Lauren just got in bed and Bailey decided to cuddle up to her. He believes she instantly fell asleep in his arms making her feel safe and secure. All he can think as he stares at her is oh my god she is so cute I love her so much.He wraps his arms around her waist and within ten minutes he falls asleep with her in his arms. Bailey has fallen asleep with his world and universe in his grasp.
"Bailey!" Lauren shouts.
This startles Bailey and he leaps out of bed with concern being in the middle of the night. He sprints down the stairs and into the hallway to see his love on the ground pale as a ghost clutching on her stomach. He scans the area to see blood scatter on the floor. This turns his stomach he starts to shake and sweat. Panic hits him like a ton of bricks Lauren removes her hand and reveals a knife wedged into her stomach which is covered in blood. She starts to scream and cry as Bailey runs over to her he holds her up and calls an ambulance whilst they wait he speaks up whilst crying in fear of loosing his best friend and soul mate.
"Babe what's happened?" he stutters.
Lauren tries to get a word out, but she is struggling to breath Bailey has a cloth on her preventing more blood loss.
A few minutes pass and Lauren grows weaker by the minute which ends causing her eyes to close. Bailey's heart shatters and he just screams.
"No Lauren!"
There is a knock on the door Bailey places her down gently and sprints to the door. They rush past him and put her lifeless body on a stretcher Bailey places his hand on his face and he notices the extreme shaking and all he can think is please be okay baby I love you.
He walks out with them holding her hand tightly and just praying. Bailey gets on the ambulance and sits next to her grabs her hand and kisses her forehead gently.
"I love you princess" he whispers.
"You really love her don't you?" a nurses looks at him with sad eyes.
"I do" He wipes his bloodshot eyes.
"We will do all we can" she puts her hand on his shoulder and he gives her a brave smile.

We arrive at the hospital and they force Bailey to stay in the waiting room which causes his nerves to be sky high. Bailey is sat down and breathing really heavily with his heart pounding.
"Dude chill" someone snaps.
He looks next to him to see a twenty year old guy looking at him with annoyance.
"Sorry I'm just worried...." I mumble and sit down.
Then a few minutes later this girl sits next to him and he pecks her on the lips.
"What's happened?" He asks with concern.
"My girlfriend she's been stabbed in the night and I'm worried she won't make it..." He covers his face with his hands.
The guy just rubs his shoulders to comfort him which helps a little then they stand up and hug.
"I'm sure she will" the girl next to him says and she stands up and hugs him too.
Bailey gives them a weak smile and sits back down looking down at his fingers.
"My names Cameron and this is my girlfriend Katie" Cameron speaks up.
"Bailey" he says.

One hour goes by and the doctor finally comes out to give him the news.
"Mr McConnell?" He calls.
"Yeah?"
"Follow me" he says.
They are stopped right outside her room and this makes Bailey really nervous.
"I'm sorry, but your girlfriend passed away five minutes ago" he says.
Bailey's heart starts to hurt and break as he falls to the floor and cries loudly.
"You can go in and see her if you want" He reassures.
Bailey agrees, but with fear he slowly stands up and opens the door then walks towards the closed curtains he can feel his heart racing.He takes a deep breath then opens the curtains to reveal her lifeless pale this makes his heart feel like it's snapped in half and thinks what's the point anymore his whole world is gone why should he live anymore?
"I can't believe you are gone" he whispers as he grabs her hand.
"Why does life have to be so cruel you was so good why did you have to be punished?" He looks up to the ceiling as tears come out of his eyes like a waterfall.
The longer he holds her the paler she goes and the colder she feels and that's when it hits him hard and he bursts into tears.
"I wish I could've saved you, I'm sorry" He cries.
"I love you and always will no matter what remember that"
Bailey slowly brings her hand to his face and kisses it gently then he starts to sing a song he wrote about her.
"I wanted to be with you baby girl every minute of everyday"
"But when I'm not with you I pray, I pray and wait."
"Until the next time I see you I'm thinking of every great memory, memory"
As he finishes the song he buries his head in her chest and just cries after ten minutes the doctor comes into the room.
"Mr McConnell we need you to leave now" the doctor says.
He looks up at the doctor with bloodshot eyes and stained cheeks all red in the face the doctor gives him a sympathetic look and he nods then looks back at Lauren
"Until we meet again"he whispers.
He walks out the room without looking back and in the waiting room are Cameron and Katie standing there looking at him with a sad look. Katie calls him over and hugs him tight.
"Come here"
"Thank you this means a lot" he mumbles pulling away from the hugs.

Bailey stumbles out of the hospital with his head down as tears fall down his cheeks then he bumps into someone.
"Hey watch it!" They snap.
"Sorry..." he trails.
"Hey what's wrong?" They ask.
Bailey looks up to see a very concerned middle aged woman.
"Don't really want to talk about it..." he sighs.
"Come on talking is good for you" she says.
Bailey takes a deep before speaking.
"My girlfriend who was also my best friend passed away twenty minutes ago"
That's when he bursts into tears again and falls to the ground all he can think is Lauren come back to me I need you!