Season 1 Episode 16-Karma

Jake is a fifteen year old boy from Herefordshire, but moved to Belfast three years ago and met amazing people Cal, Leah and Polly. Polly thought Jake loved her, but tonight she found out maybe that's not true. Is this mistake going to ruin their relationship forever.

Jake decided to make a video with his dad he prepared some questions on the weekend his dad was helping him record by joining in the questions.
Jake walked to see his ex Alyssa by the shops he tried to avoid her, but it was too late she saw him.
"Oh my god! Jakey!" She squeals.
Jake rolled his eyes as he hears her call him that he hates it and she knows it.
"Hi Alyssa" he says bluntly.
They broke up because he was moving and she started to act like a bitchy person and bullying people which he hated.
"I've missed you so much!" She squeezes him tight.
He pushes her away and tries to get past her, but she presses her lips against his and after the press against his he pushes her away.
"What are you doing?!" He snaps.
"I missed you I want you back." She cries.
"Sorry but I have a girlfriend." He puts his hand up and walks away.
Jake has a long thought about what he did in school and decided to text the girl to say it's over. He apologised to her she was mad at him, but promised to keep it a secret as it was a one time thing, but will this stay a secret?
Jake heads to the park to film his dad forgets the camera so heads home then Jake's ex arrives again he rolls his eyes again, but she grabs him and smashes her lips against his. He pulls away and looks around and sees Leah and Polly running away all he could think was oh no. He needs to explain that so doesn't hesitate and runs after them. After running for five minutes he catches them.
"Polly let me explain.." he trails.
Polly walks over to him and slaps him across the face with bloodshot eyes.
"How could you?!" she croaks.
"Polly let me explain.." I plead.
"No you've done enough we are over!" She snaps.
Polly runs off and Leah goes to go, but he calls her.
"Leah" he begins she walks over to him and slaps him and runs after her best friend.
Jake stands there crying then his ex comes back and he gets really angry and shouts at her.
"Thanks a lot I just lost everything because of you!"
"You got me" she giggles.
"No! Stay away from me!"
Jake runs home and is greeted by his dad by the door about to head to the park.
"Jake you ready-" his dad stops as he looks at his upset son.
Jake pushes past him and runs upstairs and slams his bedroom door shut.
Jakes dad thinks it's best to let him cool down for a bit so he's left alone crying into his pillow regretting the kiss at school and angry at his ex for ruining something. He also thought she did help him realise that he needed that to end because he loves Polly too much to do that, but it's too late he has lost her.

Jake has been in his room for an hour now and then someone knocks on his door.
"Come in." He mumbles.
"Hey what's up?"
Jake looks up to see a very worried mother
stood in the doorway. He sits up and looks at his fingers sighing. Jake's mother then heads over to his bed and sits next to him and puts her arm around him and he bursts out crying again. She rocks him like a baby and runs his back.
"What's happened?" She asks.
"Polly broke up with me" He stutters.
"Why?" She asks.
"Because she saw me kissing another girl"
"why was you kissing another girl?" She asks a little angry.
"It was Aylssa she forced herself on me I tried to get away from her but she wouldn't let me" He groans.
"Tell Polly that tell her how you feel" she says.
"I've tried but she doesn't want me anymore" he sobs.

Jake and his mother have a good chat for half an hour then he decided to get an early night he just wish that this didn't happen, but maybe it was karma for actually cheating on her