Season 1 epsiode 92-Anniversary

Going back to the twelfth of June Kally and Brandon's one year anniversary Brandon has a big surprise for Kally they headed out the beach for their day together she arrives at the beach with him to see he set up a blanket with stones around it in a heart shape she gasped and started crying as she saw the sweetness what he did she took a picture of it then they sat down on the blanket they had a picnic which included one important thing chocolate covered strawberries Brandon put his arm around her and she rest her head against his shoulder they watched the sunset she looked over to him with her head up as he stared into her eyes his pupils grew when looking at the love of his life they slowly started to lean in and it wasn't long until their lips finally touched he brushed his hand through her hair as they made out and caused herself to slide on top of him. One of his hands squeezed her thigh and hers were on his shoulders. They listen to music and Brandon hands her a present she smiled at him and takes out the small box from the bag she opens it to see a beautiful ring engraved was 'I promise to love you Brally forever' she squealed and put it on her finger she leaps onto him where she is on top of him he chuckles and she blushes hard and smashes her lips against his.

Kally slid her lips across his face and started to suck at his neck which let's just say she marked her territory

Kally handed Brandon his present he opened it to reveal a black Hugo boss watch he was shocked.
"Oh my Kally this is amazing!" He hugs her tight and kisses her cheek.

Now it's time to come back to current time Chanelle and Leo are hanging out with Amelia and Charlie which were making out more than talking.
"I love you." Leo says.
Chanelle looks at him shocked she didn't expect this at all he's never said this to her.
"I'm sorry.." he sighs.
Chanelle grabs his hand stopping him from moving away he looked at her with a frown Chanelle stared deeply into his eyes.
"I love you too." She kisses his cheek.
A huge smile spreads across Leo's face Charlie and Amelia break their kiss.
"Did you two just say I love you for the first time?" Amelia stutters.
"Yeah" Chanelle cries.
"Oh my god." Amelia breathes.
Leo sees Chanelle crying and he pulls her into a tight hug rubbing her back.

Harvey and Lily have been so happy since the engagement, but it's only a secret between their friends as they know their parents won't approve yet, but will it last will they get married or will they break up?
Harvey was changing baby Ava nappy he set her down for her nap he headed into the bedroom he saw Lily led on the bed on her phone as he walked closer he saw her tear stained cheeks.
"What's wrong darling?" He whispers putting her hair behind her ear.
Lily doesn't say a word she hands over her phone to see all the hate messages from people about their engagement Harvey's phone buzzes it's his dad calling.
"Hello?"
"Harvey please tell me this is rumours are you and Lily engaged?" He shouts.
"Dad we are, but we aren't rushing it I promise!" Harvey pleads.
"You're fifteen for fuck sake! Get home now!" He shouts.
"Dad I'm taking care of Ava!" Harvey hangs up with anger.
"I guess he knows.." Lily trails.
"Yeah I'm moving out." He shakes his head.
Harvey messages his manager Blair asking if he can move in with Lily and of course he said yes Harvey and Lily pack their stuff taking Ava with them to Blair's house which is for anyone who he manages which Charlie and Leo used to, but aren't managed by him no more so they live somewhere else.

Bailey is enjoying his tour Newcastle was amazing for him he got given lots of presents especially mars bars which are his favourite chocolate. He flew out to Belfast the next day after Newcastle and something very weird happened when he was there.
"Hey Bailey." A fan smiles.
"Hey." He hugs her.
"Can I kiss your cheek?" She asks.
"Sure." He smiles and the fan kisses his cheek and he takes the picture.
They took another photo and he started to feel this fans hand allowed down his back.
"Um what are you doing?" He grabs her hand and pushes it up.
"I want to touch your ass silly" she winks at him.
"That's not appropriate." Bailey steps away.
"Oh come on you like it." She giggles.
Bailey shakes his head and she is escorted away from him by Dom.
"God some people." He groans.
"You okay Bailey?" A fan approaches him.
"Yeah I'm fine a lot worst has happened to me surprisingly." He laughs.
"Oh really like what if you don't mind me asking."
"When I was in America two people kissed me and nearly cost mine and Lauren's relationship." He rolls his eyes.
"Oh I'm sorry I'm glad you two are okay now." She smiles.
"Thank you." He smiles.
They hug and take a picture together then goes onto the next fan.