Season 1 Episode 23-Fainted

Lily is asleep with Harvey cuddling her then all of a sudden she feels a strong pain in her stomach. She tries to ignore it thinking it's due to being due her period that's when she thinks she's late...
Lily doesn't think much of it as she can be late a lot then she starts to feel sick and quickly leaps out of bed into the bathroom. Luckily manages to get to the toilet in time and throws up a lot. This wakes Harvey up with a lot of concern so he heads to the bathroom to see if she's okay.
"Babe what's wrong?" Harvey comes in rubbing his hair and yawning.
"I don't know"
"Awww come here" he says.
Lily stands up after washing her mouth and he pulls her into a hug whilst rubbing her back.
"You probably just got the flu come on let's get ready for school" he says.

Lily nods her head and hops into the shower hoping she will feel better when she was done she got dressed then brushed her teeth and hair. Lily put on a little make up as she didn't look great today. They both walk downstairs into the kitchen and Harvey insists on making breakfast, but she refuses as she didn't feel hungry. He didn't bother to argue as he knows how stubborn she is.

They head to school together hand in hand then half way there they meet Caitlin, Brad, Charlie and Emily.
After twenty minutes they finally arrive at school and go to tutor Harvey, Charlie and Bradley are in a tutor together. Lily Emily and Caitlin are in a tutor together.
"So you and Harvey have fun the other day" Caitlin nudges whilst her and Emily giggle.
"Don't act like you and Brad didn't do anything" She sasses and she stops laughing and gives them a fake laugh with her eyes narrowed.
After tutor Emily and Cait went to their English class and Lily went to here which meant Harvey was in hers. She walks to class to be greeted by Harvey.
"Hey you" and kisses her cheek and grabbing her hand.
"Hey"
They walk hand in hand into the classroom Harvey is sat on the desk in front of her and they always get in trouble for talking.
Lily starts to feel sick again and puts her hand up.
"Miss can I go to the bathroom please?" She asks
"No wait until break" she snaps.
"Please I need to go bad!!"
Harvey looks at her and she gives him the look.
"Miss just let her go" Harvey says.
"Fine hurry up!" She groans.
Lily stands up and runs out the door. She was lucky to get to the toilet in time to throw up. Her thoughts took over Why am I throwing up a lot lately? She wipes her mouth with a tissue and has some water puts some gum in her mouth. Lily heads to class only to get loads of looks from everyone. Why are they staring for?
"Lily why are you so pale?" Miss asks.
"Huh?" She takes her phone out to see she is pale as a ghost.
"I don't know" She mumbles then starts to feel faint and falls to the ground.
Harvey rushes over to her and holds her up the school nurse is called to the classroom and takes her to the first aid room. It takes a few minutes for Lily to awaken.
"Have you been sick?" She asks.
"Yeah" I stutter.
The nurse examines her, but isn't fully sure what's wrong with her.
"Can I ask you a few personal questions?" She asks and she nods her head.
"Are you sexually active?"
"Umm yeah?" She acts confused.
"What's your symptoms?"
"I feel sick, faint, tired and I need the toilet a lot." She states.
"When was your last period are you due?" She asks.
"Um yeah I'm late but that's not abnormal." Lily starts to get worried.
"You might be pregnant I don't want to worry you, but don't take my word for it you'll have to speak to a GP." She states.
Lily's heart is racing she can't be pregnant not at her age.
"I'm going to send you home okay?" She smiles.

Lily gets picked up by her mum she speaks to nurse to not say about the pregnancy thought and she agreed and then at lunch she texts Harvey.

Harvey-Are you okay?❤️
Lily-I'm okay now I only get a sick feeling when I throw up..❤️
Harvey-I'm sure its nothing I'll see you later babe❤️
Lily-Okay see you later❤️