Season 1 Episode 56-A look back

Lauren invited a lot of her friends over because she had a surprise for them she had Kally, Charlie, Brandon, Bailey, Amelia, Leo, Chanelle, Lily and Harvey round. They all sit down in the living room Bailey sits down on the floor and Lauren remains stood up.
"I have something I want you guys to see" Lauren says then runs upstairs.
"What is it?" Kally asks and Bailey shrugs his shoulders.
Lauren comes down and puts in this DVD then comes over to Bailey and puts her hand out.
"What?"
"Come make some popcorn with me" she says.
Bailey grabs her hand and she pulls him up They go into the kitchen and make some popcorn.
"What's the DVD?" Bailey asks.
"You'll see" she giggles.
They walk into the living room with two bowls of popcorn and some sweets they all wait and Bailey and Lauren sit down on the floor together. Lauren at that point had played the video and it starts.

When it starts off its pictures of all them at college and school everyone smiles then a video of Bailey on Britain's got talent then Charlie and Leo moment of Britian's got talent came on the girls cried when they got the golden buzzer. Pictures of them back stage when filming of Britian's got talent was happening there was one of Bailey with Lauren with Ant and Dec. There was a photo of Charlie, Leo, Lauren and Mariana Leo started to cry as he saw the photo so Chanelle put her arm around him. This was backstage on the live shows there was more of them laughing giving each other piggy backs.
"Those were the days" Charlie happy sighs and they all smile at him.
A video comes on it's Kally with Brandon silently laughing Bailey comes out of his bedroom.
"Boo!" She yells on the video.
Bailey screams like a little girl which causes everyone to be in fits of laughter.
"You was so scared!" Brandon laughs.
"Whatever" Bailey frowns.
Lots of pictures were shown from the day Bailey and Lauren met there was a little video of us introducing each other.
"My names Bailey"
Everyone 'awed' .
"Lauren"
Baby Bailey and baby Lauren hugged one another everyone found it adorable Lauren was tearing up so Bailey pulled her close and kissed her a tear even escaped Bailey's she.
A video of Tom and Cara on a ride comes on with Cara clutching onto him because she's scared they all laugh at that then when they come off they kiss and hug. It did start to make us cry though as she's no longer with us. Next comes a video of Lauren meeting Tom Bailey looks at her smiling especially as he sees her happy. A few pictures of Leo and Maraina hugging and kissing this is where Leo gets emotional again so Amelia decides to comfort him too Leo pulls Mariana close in the video and starts nuzzling into her neck whilst she giggles then he kisses her.
"I love you princess" he whispers.
"I love you prince" she whispers.
Pictures of Charlie and Amelia come up its one when we all found out they were dating it was in the restaurant and they're looking at each other smiling. Then a video of Charlie giving Amelia a piggy back he spins around whilst she laughs.
"This is amazing Lauren!" Amelia squeals.
"Yeah it brings back memories" Charlie smiles.
A video of Lauren and Leah meeting at soccer six as well as her and Erin Leo recorded the video she was so happy that day as Bailey was watching he sighed and realised how much he's going to miss her when he goes to America.
Pictures from soccer six one came up one of Bailey with Leo on his back then another with Charlie on Josh's back. There's an action shot of Jake tackling Tom his face was priceless he looks like he's about to be hit in the face. There's a video a fan recorded of Bailey and Lauren with her on his back running on the pitch this was Bailey's favourite. Photos of Harvey and Lily came up pictures of each month during her pregnancy. There is video of them on the Mac music tour Bailey, Charlie, Leo, Kyle, Josh, Exposure and Harvey a video of Bailey and Giles getting married which was so funny. Another video of them Pranking Dom on the tour putting shaving cream all over him then tickling his nose and when he scratches it they all laugh at it. A video of Bailey on the train with Mark and Dom and Dom thought they did something to his laptop, but they put salt in his tea when he takes a sip he spits it out.
"That was so funny!" Brandon laughs.
Charlie and Leo's tour comes up with pictures of them with fans and videos with fans. There's one video of Charlie dancing and showing his stomach to also which made them all laugh. The DVD is ended by a picture of all them they took a few months back. Everyone starts getting ready for bed.
Lauren and Bailey clear up then head into her bedroom and they lay on the bed.
"That was beautiful" he whispers.
"I'm glad you liked it" she whispers.
"I love you" he whispers.
"I love you too" she whispers.