Season 1 Episode 18-Lies eventually come to the light

Polly has been very depressed for days now after finding her ex Jake cheating on her she has cried every single day and night since seeing his lips on another girls. She can't help, but think should she let him explain or not?
"Leah what should I do?" Polly asks Leah.
She is hanging out with Cal and Leah when she asks the question she realises they are sucking each other's faces off which makes her sad because she doesn't have that anymore.
"Uh" she pulls away wiping her mouth.
"What should I do about Jake should I give him a chance to explain?"
"I think you should" Cal says.
"Yeah Cal's right you need to hear his side of the story" she says.
Polly gives them both a weak smile and decides to listen to their advice and texts him.

Polly-Hey Jake I've decided that I'm going to let you explain..
Jake-Oh my god! Thank you! Meet at my house in ten minutes.
Polly-Okay

This is the moment you've all been waiting for Jake is finally going to tell Polly his side of the story, but is he going to tell her everything or is some things going to remain a secret. Polly tried to tell Cal and Leah she is going, but they're too busy snogging each other's faces off so she doesn't bother and just heads out. She walks downstairs and out of Leah's house the steadily walks to Jake's as it's only a few minutes away from her house. When she reaches his front door she held her hand a few inches away from his door with her fist clenched up. The nerves hit her hard in this moment she breathed then knocked on the door. A few minutes later the door was opened by his dad at the door he looked sad he gave Polly the signal to go upstairs she walked upstairs slowly then reached his closed bedroom door. Polly knocked on the door and heard footsteps running towards the door it was swung open to reveal Jake he swung his arms around her and squeezed tight. Polly hugged him back all she thought of how much she missed his hugs and she started to cry onto his shoulder then he took her hand and shut the door. He walked them over to his bed and they sat on the end of the bed.
"Polly I'm so sorry" he pleads.
"It's fine Jake, but I came here to ask you. Your side of the story"
"I didn't kiss her she kissed me honestly" he says.
He stares into her eyes holds her hands and explains everything to her from where he was going to what happened on the way to the shop. One thing he left out was what happened at school little disappointed, but will it remain a secret?
"I love you so much Polly no one can ever replace you. I will make mistakes but you always be my number one" he says.
Tears form into Polly's eyes as well as his they just stare at each other.
"I love you too Jake you're everything to me!" She cries.
He pulls her close and smashes his lips onto Polly's
then tugged at her t-shirt then led her down on the bed and then chucked himself on top of her. He leaned down started sucking at her neck then left wet marks on her neck and slipped his lips onto her lips then licked the bottom of her lip and she allowed his tongue to enter her mouth their tongues messed around with each other. Polly pulled his shirt off and kissed his abs.
"Are you sure?" He breaths all she does is nod biting her lip.
He jumps off her and runs to his drawers Polly sat up and then he came over with a condom. Jake ripped his jeans off and got under the covers with her. The couple started to make out under the sheets Jake had his hand on her ass and Polly had her hand on his dick he had just his boxers on and as she rubbed it she started to feel it getting harder by the second. They started to grind against each other as they kissed then Polly places her hand at the top of his boxer line and slowly slides her hand down there and reaches his balls and starts tickling causing him to not be able to keep still from the good feeling. Jake places his hand down her pants and starts to fiddle with her which causes her to feel all shaken from the good feeling as the pressure gets higher they stop and Jake gets on top of her and pushes his dick inside her and starts to pump hard and as she moans harder he gets harder. He starts to kiss her still going giving both lots of pleasure Jake eventually turns her around and gets her on top without separating and she rides him like a horse which causes him to moan and groan loudly then after a few minutes Polly feels the sensation and her orgasm release and she just collapsed on top of his slightly sweaty and hot body.
Polly stays the night at his she has no idea what happened in school, but Jake does and he feels guilty will the guilt get the best of him or will it remain a secret forever is that a good thing or bad thing?