Season 1 episode 6-Secrets destroy friendships

On Thursday morning in London it's a cloudy morning Erin a fifteen year old teenager woke up for school she has three best friends that she has known since primary school. Her three best friends are Erica, Josh and Kyle they all became friends because they saw her get bullied by these horrible girls and stuck up for her and been inseparable ever since, but Erin doesn't know that they are hiding a secret will this secret pull these four friends apart forever?
After an hour of getting ready and eating breakfast she runs out the door to head to Josh and Kyle's house, so they can all walk together.
"Bye mum! Bye dad!"
"Bye sweetie!"

It takes her about ten minutes to reach their house and when she arrives she sees Erica by the door ready to knock.
"Hey girl!" Erin sings which causes Erica to spin around smile at her whilst shaking her head.
Erica runs over to her and pulls her into a tight hug and they hug as if they haven't seen each other in months. After they finish their hug Erin knocks on the door then a few minutes pass and the boys answer the door they hug each other, but when it comes to Josh and Erica hugging they hug for a very long time whilst swaying side to side. This causes a lot of confusing for Erin as they have not done this before. All she could think is what's up with them?

They all head to school, but Erica and Josh walk slowly behind Kyle and Erin.
"What is up with them?" She asks turning to Kyle.
Kyle shrugs his shoulders, but what she doesn't know is he does know will this secret break their friendship? So Erin walks in back and stops in front of them which nearly causes them to trip over her and they look at her weird to say why have you stopped? Then she breaks the silence to see if they will tell her what's changed.
"Why are you so quiet you never are?"
"Nothing to say I guess" Josh speaks.
Erin didn't buy it, but she just carried on walking next to Kyle having small talk which she hated as this is not what they are like normally and is very worried she has done something. After tutor they head to their first class which just Erin and Erica have together and she believes this is the perfect opportunity to find out this secret.
"What's up with you and the boys?" she asks Erica
"Nothing why?"
"Well you and Josh was well back and hugged for ages. Also we walked in silence? We never do" she states the obvious.
"I don't know" she mumbles.
It was lunch time and still got nothing out of them she was really worried as no one was talking to her and felt like she has done something. Erin gets fed up and texts her internet friend Lauren to ask for some advise.

Erin-Hey Lauren I need your help?..❤️😥
Lauren-What's wrong Erin?❤️😘
Erin-Well Kyle,Josh and Erica are being blunt today and acting like they're hiding something from me...❤️😬
Lauren-Try ask them what's going on...I'm sure everything will work out soon❤️☺️
Erin-I hope you are right thank you Lauren!❤️😘😥
Lauren-Welcome anyway got to go going to class now❤️😘
Erin-Bye!❤️😘

Erin puts her phone and breaks this horrible silent treatment she has been getting all day.
"Guys why are you being so blunt what is going on? Are you hiding something from me?"
They all sigh whilst looking at each other then look back at Erin and she bites her tongue with nerves and her heart racing.
"Erin can we all talk about it after school at your house?" Josh asks.
Erin nods her head and feels much better now that the truth will come out, but will it be a good thing?

School ends pretty much a normal day other than the talking they all walk to Erin's and head to her bedroom and sit on her bed ready to chat.
"So care to tell me?" She breaks the silence once again.
Kyle grabs her hand and stares into her eyes which causes butterflies in her stomach nothing she has felt before especially with him.
"Erica and Josh fell in love with each other so now they're going out and have been for about two days now." Kyle says.
"What! and you didn't tell me?!" she snaps.
"We was scared.." They sigh.
"Don't be I'm happy for you" she smiles and hugs them then turns to Kyle.
"So why have you been acting up Kyle?"
He looks down at his fingers and starts fiddling with them all nervous.
"Uh" he breaths. "It's because I like you...I have falling for you" he mumbles.
Erin stares at him with wide and her heart starts pounding she cannot believe he likes her and becomes speechless.
"Say something?" He taps her.
"Kyle that's so sweet. I'm not sure on my feelings on you right now can you give me some time to think?" She asks.

He nods his head and they hug she starts to feel butterflies in her stomach, but tries to ignore it as it may be just the shock. They all carrying on as normal and Erin decides to text Lauren the news.

Lauren-So how did it go?❤️
Erin-Josh and Erica are going out. Kyle likes me...❤️
Lauren-Awww! Oh my god what!!!❤️
Erin-Yeah he told me I don't know my feelings for him...how did you know you had feelings for Bailey?❤️
Lauren-I felt butterflies. They got worst when I knew he liked me. I got nervous around him. I had the need to make in a effort because I wanted to impress him..❤️
Erin-I've had some of them..I want to think longer though so I know I'm sure❤️
Lauren-Yeah do that don't leave him waiting long otherwise he'll get over you❤️😘
Erin-Okay I won't thank you Lauren!❤️😘
Lauren-It's okay anyway got to go me and Bailey are watching a movie now ❤️😘☺️

They all decided to have a sleepover Erica and Kyle slept on the blow up bed together. Erin slept in her bed with Kyle they were back to back she thought a good nights sleep will help her decide if she wants to be with her best friend.