Season 1 Episode 28-Scars

Lauren's life was about to change forever she was hanging out with Cara, Charlie, Amelia, Leo and Mariana at her house they were playing a game of truth and dare.
"Where's Bailey Lauren?" Cara asks.
"At his I asked him if he wanted to hang, but he said no he wanted some space." She sighs.
Lauren's phone pings everyone looks at her wondering who's text her.
"Who is it?" Charlie asks.
"Bailey"
She unlocks her phone and opens up the text when she saw the first bit before opening the text her heart stopped. When she starts reading through the text she starts to breath heavy and her heart races.

Bailey- I'm sorry Lauren I can't do this anymore😭 I love you so much I never wanted to break up but I had to protect you he was threatening to hurt you💔 I wish we never had to break up I regret it😢 I will miss you, but I will watch over you my baby please don't leave this earth because I have you deserve better than a broken guy😞 thank you for everything and make sure you let my family and everyone I know I love them and I'm sorry😰

"No!" She screams.
"Lauren what's wrong?!" Amelia asks with concern.
"Bailey is going to kill himself!" Lauren screams. Lauren sprints out of her house and knocks on the door loud Tonia opens it worried.
"Sweetie what's wrong?" She asks.
"Is Bailey in?" She pants.
"Yeah-" before she finishes Lauren runs past her and up the stairs.
Lauren pushes the door open quickly to see her best friend moving the chair she ran over to him as quickly as she could and manages to catch him just in time at that moment her heart stopped and split in half. Lauren puts the chair back stands on it and removes his neck from the rope then brings him and down she is to the floor he collapses onto her. She holds his head up stroking his hair Bailey looks at her with his bloodshot eyes and pale face.
"Why you do that?!" He stutters.
Lauren doesn't say a word she just cradles him wiping his tears away.
"Shhh" She whispers rubbing his back trying to calm him down.
He cries really loud which causes his mum to come bursting through the door.
"Bailey what's-" before she can finish she falls to the ground and cries. Tonia's stomached turned as she saw the rope and the chair in his room. Lauren looks at her with bloodshot eyes and tears come pouring out of his mother's eyes she takes a deep breath and speaks to him.
"Bailey come here sweetie" she stutters.
Bailey moves away from Lauren slowly and crawls over to his mum shaking a lot. When he reaches her she pulls him into a hug quickly and starts to comfort him. The pair of them cry on each other's shoulders Lauren is overwhelmed and decided to take the rope away and put the chair downstairs. She puts the chair back in the kitchen then walks over to the bin to throw the rope away.
"Lauren why have you got a rope?" Someone asks.
She looks up to see Rob stood there it's dropped in the bin and then falls to the ground crying her eyes out. Lauren is so hurt right now she can't believe he tried to kill himself as she cries Rob leaves the room to see Bailey.
Lauren can't help, but think if she was seconds later his body would be hanging there a lifeless body and to never be used again. This causes her to cry into her knees thinking of the worst.

After what felt like hours of crying she slowly walked upstairs and seen in his room Rob, Brandon and Tonia on the floor hugging Bailey tightly. They must've be so hurt they nearly lost their son.
"Lauren we want to talk to you" Tonia croaks.
They walk her into their bedroom leaving Brandon to keep an eye on Bailey.
"We want to thank you for that" Rob says.
"I didn't do anything" She stutters.
"If you didn't get here fast after receiving the text he wouldn't be here now." He sighs.
"We would've lost our boy" Tonia says.
"But if I knew about the the suicidal thoughts and not left him alone today I could've helped, but I didn't so that's why he was in this position" Lauren mumbles.
"Sweetie that's not your fault he didn't tell anyone not even me. Thank you for what you did you saved his life" Tonia says.
Lauren can't speak no more and she just gives them a weak smile. Moments later someone calls for her.
"Lauren?"
Lauren turns around to see him stood in the doorway with bloodshot eyes. They bloodstains on his body and deep scars on his wrists. His bruised body and pale skin a single tear escapes her eyes as she sees him. The messy hair he has all knotted up and his tear stained cheeks. Lauren doesn't say a word she runs towards him and goes into a hug nearly causing them both to fall over. Her arms wrap around his neck and his wrap around her waist. Tonia and Rob left them alone not one word comes out of them they hug in silence and can hear each other's slow breathing and heart beat.Lauren is so glad she stopped him because she would've missed his hugs after a few minutes they pull away he looks at her then starts wiping her tears away.
"I'm so sorry" he croaks.
"Don't be I'm sorry I wasn't there for you"
"I never told anyone so don't blame yourself" he whispers.
"Next time please tell me?" She asks.
"I will" he gives her a fake smile.
Lauren gently grabs his arm and kisses his cuts.
"Stay strong baby." She whispers.

Lauren and Bailey go into his bedroom and sit on his bed he grabs her hand stares deeply into her eyes.
"Lauren?"
Bailey pulls her closer then tells her what she needs to hear.
"I love you so so much! I can't live without you. I want you to be my girlfriend again?"
"As long as you promise me two things?" She asks.
"Anything for you" he whispers.
"Always tell me if anything is wrong no matter what and never do this again"
"I promise" he says.

Lauren look into his deep blue eyes then they start to lean in and smash their lips together feeling all sorts of emotions finally happy to be together again.