Season 1 episode 63-American dream

Bailey has been on the plane for twenty minutes it's nearly time to take off he is very excited.
"Can you please fasten your seat belts and take your seats" a woman says.
He turns his phone on to airplane mode then turn it off soon enough they are taking off as they get higher and higher Bailey gets more and more excited after awhile the seat belt sign comes off Bailey turns on his phone on then plug in his earphones to listen to music for a bit after a few songs he got bored of music so he watched a movie with Mark. An hour passed and Bailey fell asleep a few hours later Bailey takes few snapchats they have WiFi on the plane then he watches another movie on his own because Andy and Mark are still asleep. The film finishes and Bailey woke Mark up.
"Mark" He whispers and he slowly opens his eyes.
"Can I get out I need a wee" Bailey says and he nods.
Mark takes his seatbelt off and then stands up Bailey walks to the toilet and goes. Bailey washes his hands then looks in the mirror to style his hair and then goes back to his seat and goes to sleep. Bailey is woken by the sound of the announcement.
"We will be landing in just an hour" she says and Bailey sighs with relief.
Time passes and it's time to land the plane.
"Can you please fasten your seat belts and take your seats we will be landing in fifteen minutes."
Bailey still had his belt on so all he had to do was turn his phone off.
They have finally landed they grab their stuff and head out the plane and towards the security after that's done they grab their luggage after about thirty minutes the exit the airport and Bailey turns his phone on and FaceTimes Lauren.
"Hey beautiful" He smiles.
"Hey" she yawns. "You landed?"
"Yes just"
"Cute how you FaceTime me when you've landed" she giggles.
"I know" he side smiled and looked down.
"Anyway I'll speak to you later I love you" He blows a kiss.
"I love you too" she says then hangs up.
Tomorrow they are hiring a car for the whole month they get a taxi to their hotel they arrived at the hotel Andy checked them in they headed to the room it was so nice they had an amazing view and everything. They all got by the mirror and I took a selfie then tweeted.
'We have arrived!!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸' with the picture. Bailey went on Lauren's profile to see she's tweeted.
'Cute that Bailey face times me as soon as he lands🙈💕 miss you!👫😘' Bailey smiles then dm her with the tweet attached.
'Miss you too baby🙈😭😘'
Bailey puts his phone on charge and tries to recover from jet lag.

After a hour nap they all decided to look around and get something to eat the food was so nice. Americans are really polite to them and they instantly knew they were British. Andy and Mark are walking ahead then Bailey nearly bumps into a girl and she looks at him with a smile and he smiles back.
"Hi." He says.
"Oh my god you're British that makes you even hotter" she giggles.
"Umm thanks"
"Where are you from and what are you doing in America?" She smiles.
She had strawberry blonde hair it was quiet long and curly brown eyes her skin was really tanned she was quiet tall just a little bit smaller than Bailey. She was wearing an white vest top with jean shorts that were ripped at the bottom her shoes were plane brown sandals.
"I'm touring" he says.
"Oh so you're a singer?" She questions.
"Yes"
"Cool who's on the tour?" She asks.
"Sam Pottorff, The weekend riot, IM5, Austin Jones and The house on cliff"
"Oh my god I'm seeing them tomorrow oh yeah you're Bailey the British singer you're hot" she giggles.
"Thanks" Bailey laughs. "Have you heard me sing?"
"No I will tomorrow night" she smiles. "Can I get picture?"
"Sure" Bailey says then waits for her to get her phone out.
"Oh crap I forgot my phone could you take it on your phone and tweet it?" She asks.
"Why not" He shrugs his shoulders and get his phone out.
Bailey puts the camera on and takes two pictures he shows her and then he gets on his twitter so he doesn't forget and she gives him her twitter handle
'With this lovely girl met her today see you tomorrow for the show😊 America is so good so far! @Nefeli02'
She hugs him then walks off with her friend they seem nice, but something might become trouble of them.

They get back to the hotel and Bailey scrolls through the replies and start reading them.
'What about Lauren?' 'Who is she?' Then he gets a iMessage from Lauren.

Lauren-Bailey who's the girl...?
Bailey-She's a fan don't worry we just talked for a bit nothing more I promise 💕 x
Lauren-She's a bit close she needs to back off 👊🏻😉💖x
Bailey-Don't worry no one can make me go after them the only girl I'm chasing is you 😘 x
Lauren-Awww Bailey!🙈x
Bailey-Anyway it's late I need to get some sleep night 😴 I love you baby ❤️💏 x
Lauren-Okay Bay night I love you more❤️😘 x
Bailey-I love you most❤️😍 x
Lauren-Shut up😝❤️ x
Bailey-I win❤️😏 x