Season 1 episode 13-best friend

It's a Tuesday night Erin had a long thought about her feelings towards Kyle and started to realise that she had fallen for her best friend it was the night of the bonfire she realised when he was singing and staring at her causing butterflies in her stomach.
She had a shower earlier, but got into clean pyjamas she was trying to have a chilled night, but couldn't because she couldn't stop thinking about him so she texted him.

Erin-Can I come over?😊xx
Kyle-Sure😁xx

She got some clothes and underwear she  put on her white t-shirt on then a navy blue round skirt that has a brown belt on it. Then she put on her brown Moccasins boots after she finished getting dressed Erin put her hair into a bun that went to the side. She put on some foundation then bronzer after that was done the eyeliner was done which was a small tick at the end. Then she put on some pink blush on and some mascara after that lipstick was put on which was a nude colour.
She then text Kyle to meet her as they changed their mind half way through getting ready.

Erin-Hey meet me at Starbucks in 10❤️ ️xx
Kyle-Okay see you there!❤️️xx

Erin was really nervous to confess her feelings to Kyle even though she knows he likes her she is worried he has got over her as it has been a few weeks since he confessed.

Erin walks downstairs and then walks out her front door and starts walking to Starbucks as it's only ten minutes away from her house. When she arrives as soon as she sees Kyle her heart beats fast and she sweats a little. She goes to the counter to grab a drink and then walks over to him
"Hey." She smiles.
"Hey how are you?" He asks whilst smiling.
"Good thank you, you?"
"Great thanks so how come you wanted to meet?" He asks.
"Can we go upstairs and talk?"
"Yeah sure." He smiles and stands up.
They both get up and head upstairs and no one was upstairs so they could talk. Kyle and Erin sit on a table by the window and then proceed to talk.
"So what's up?" He breaks the silence.
Erin takes a deep breath before speaking.
"Kyle I like you.."
"Really?" He says excitedly.
A smile spreads across her face and so much relief is released she is glad he still likes her.
"Yeah." She blushes and he blushes too.
Erin looks into Kyle's eyes and all she could think that they were beautiful. He then started to look into her amazing eyes they both smile at each other Kyle starts to lean over and she leans closer. There soft lips are inches away feeling each other breaths fan one another then Erin smashes her lips on his and virtual fireworks in their minds go off. They both are so happy right now and imagine no one else in the world. Never in a million years would they think they'd be sharing their first kiss with their best friend. They slowly pull away smile at each other and stare then Kyle breaks the silence.
"So Erin will you be my girlfriend?" Kyle asks.
Kyle grabs her hand snot taking his eyes off her and this makes her smile so hard.
At this moment she is speechless so just smiles and nods Kyle gets out of his seat walks over to her crouches down then pulls Erin into a tight hug and she buries her head into his chest. Both of them are the happiest they have been in awhile and are officially dating.