Season 1 Episode 84-Bright green eyes

A few hours went by Bailey fell asleep on Lauren's shoulder she was watching a movie then someone tapped her on the shoulder and she removed her earphones to look at this guy smiling at her.
This guy had bright green eyes very tanned skin short brown hair. Lauren looked at Bailey and smiled thinking oh how lucky she is to have such a sexy boyfriend then looked back at the boy who snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Hi my name is Peyton what's yours?"
"Lauren."
"You are very beautiful." He smiles.
"Um thanks." She blushes.
"Are you from the UK?" He asks.
"Yes."
"Oh I am from America." He says.
"Cool."
"Do you find me attractive?" He asks.
"What?" Lauren stutters.
"Do you think I am attractive?"
"Yeah I guess." She mumbles. "But-" he cut her off.
"So you wouldn't mind if I did this.." he said and started leaning in.
Lauren slapped him across the face and leaning back.
"I have a boyfriend!" She snaps.
"Oh come on he isn't awake and won't be any time soon just one kiss." He pouts and Lauren slaps him again.
Lauren stands up to go to the toilet after the guy sat down she was in line then someone squeezed her ass which started to trigger her and her heart started beating fast. She turned around to see the guy again and she punches him in the face. Lauren then goes into the toilet and goes when she unlocks it he comes rushing in and locks the door behind him.
"Hello" he smirks.
In some way Lauren was angry, but also terrified she didn't understand why this keeps happening. Peyton puns her against the wall and he heart races.
"What are you doing?" Lauren stutters.
She tries to pull her trousers up, but he grabs her and turns her around forcefully.
"Don't worry sweetheart he is fast asleep he won't know." He whispers.
"It will be over before you know it" he chuckles.
Peyton strips down and then she feels his dick brush against her ass.
"Scream and I will tell him you ask for it" He threatens her.
Lauren starts to sweat as she feels it getting closer within seconds he pushes it inside her hole and she starts crying as the pain of not consenting this her heart aches as he pushes harder.
Lauren tries to move, but he punches her in the side of her waist and scratches her arms and legs causing blood to come out a little. The grip on her shoulders start to form bruised hand marks over the ones that are there from before.
"Please stop." She cries.
He doesn't listen and goes fast and harder making the pain unbearable.
Peyton leaves her alone Lauren sees the black eye and cuts on her face and body she starts shaking and gets dressed and grabs her make up bag seeing Bailey still fast asleep. Lauren applies foundation to cover her cuts and bruises Lauren sits back down and a few minutes later he wakes up.
"Hey." He croacks.
"Hey." She fake smiles at him.
"You okay?" He asks.
"Yeah why?" She nervously laughs.
"You just seem on edge?" He raises an eyebrow at her.
"Oh just feel a bit sick." She mumbles.
"Oh baby." He rubs her face.
"Ow."
"Sorry." He moves his hand.
"It's fine." She laughs.
"Wait why did that hurt?" He asks.
"Um.." she trails.
Bailey was concerned and noticed the make up and got her wipes out she tried to back away, but one wipe revealed her black eye.
"Who did this?!" He shouts.
"Uh.."
"Hey sweetheart you like that little session." Smirks at her.
"You!" Bailey shouts.
Bailey jumps over Lauren and dives onto Peyton punching him which he causes a black eye and cut up lip Lauren rushes out of her seat trying to get Bailey off and his fist swing round and caught Lauren in the nose and it started to bleed.
"Ow." She cried.
Bailey stopped and looked at her he saddened as soon as he realised he hurt her. Bailey crawls over to her to touch her and she flinched this made his heart sank.
"Baby don't be scared of me I'm sorry.." he mumbles.
"Bailey.." she stutters.
"Yeah?"
"He raped me..." she stutters.
A guy comes over to them Lauren explains what happens and Peyton is taken to the other side of the plane and police will be arresting him when they land.
Bailey and Lauren sit in their seats and Bailey Lauren notices him crying.
"Why are you crying?" She asks.
"I'm sorry I hurt you.." he kisses her cheek.
"Ow." She moans.
"Sorry." He sighs.
Lauren falls asleep in his arms hoping to get home very soon.