Season 1 Episode 50-You're still the one

Nash has a little surprise for his girlfriend Katie he has been hiding it for awhile now, but has been waiting for the right time. Today is the exact day they met three years ago.
"Let's see the surprise?" Matthew asks.
Cameron gets out this box and shows him what he go.
"She's going to love it" he smiles.
"Yeah she will" mum says.
"I hope so" Cam smiles.

Cameron-Hey about today meet me at the place we first met at 6😉❤️
Katie-oooh okay 😉❤️🙈

Nash smiles at the text then starts to get ready because it is four thirty and they have to set up Matt is helping him. They first met at this forest she was crying because of when her mum died and Cameron saw spoke to her and comforted her. He put on what he was wearing tonight for the special evening. He wore a white shirt and with a black tie a black blazer and black trousers. He slips on his black shoes then start styling his hair into a quiff. Cam is really excited for tonight, but also very nervous. They head to the forest to set up Cameron hangs lights around the tree trunks and branches Matt lays a blue blanket on the floor with a basket, pillows and candles around it in a heart shape. Cam puts a speaker beside the tree and out in a cd with all sorts of tracks Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Ellie Goulding, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and more. He made the Cd myself so it's more special they put up a tent because they are going to sleep out here tonight they grabbed some fire wood for later they had some marshmallows for them to cook. It was nearly time Matt headed home and he was alone.

"Hey" someone speaks.
Cameron looks up to see his beautiful girlfriend Katie stood in front of him. He looked at her and scanned her she was wearing a tie side long sleeved purple crop top with Edie highways tee four button black jeans and had slip on white skater shoes on and had her white tee baker bag with her. Her hair was in a bun with a plat going around it and she had the perfect amount of make up.
"You look beautiful" He pulls her close then kisses her cheek causing her to blush.
"Thank you" she giggles.
She sits down and Cam puts the stereo on the first song that comes on is 'Both of us by Taylor Swift' they just talk and eat some food then 'Thinking out loud' comes on Cameron stands up then puts his hand out Katie grabs it and he pulls her up. Cam pulls her close to his body and they dance to the music when the song finishes they lean in and their lips connect like magnets they sit down Cameron lights the fire and started making roasted marshmallows with her. He is very excited to give her his present she is not going to be ready for it.
"Why are you staring at me?" She laughs.
"You're just so beautiful and I love your laugh" He smiles and he sees her cheeks go red ever so slightly.
They lean in and connect their lips together and move them slowly. Then 'I love you by Avril Lavigne' comes and he decided to give his speech now he grabbed her hand and they looked into each other's eyes.
"Katie I love you so much you are everything to me you make me smile because no matter how much people try to bring me down you always make me happy." He says. "I love you because you're so beautiful "
She giggles and kisses his cheek.
"I remember the first date we had I was so nervous all I wanted to do was it to be perfect and for you to be my girl that night" He squeezed he hand "I wouldn't be able to go anywhere without you, you complete me."
"You complete me" she whispers then kisses his cheek.
"You are all I need" he smiles. "I love all the things we've been through together and I like how you are when you're drunk" she giggles at that and so does he.
"me and you forever" he kisses her hand
"I never doubted you when I first met you on this very day three years ago" He smiles:."I can't stop thinking about you and live without you"
"I love your smile it makes me smile. I want to watch you walk down the aisle" she looks at him shocked.