Season 1 Episode 51-Wedding Planning

Cameron pulls her up onto her feet and then grabs her hand gets on one knee Katie covered her mouth with her free hand looking at him with wide eyes and started to tear up.
He reaches for his back pocket to bring round a small box then he opens the box revealing a ring.
"Katie will you marry me?"
"Yes!" She squeals.
A smile spreads across his face and he slips the ring on her finger he stands up and Katie leaps into his arms.
Then the song 'Love story by Taylor Swift' comes on he locks their fingers together then she places her hand on his shoulder and then he places his hand on her waist they start to waltz to the music Katie was shocked because she never knew he could dance. Near the end of the song he picks her up and spins her in the air making Katie feel weightless. He places her down gently then kisses her forehead they climb into the tent and snuggle up together Cam plays with her hair and she looks up to see him fast asleep then Katie takes a selfie and admires the ring. Eventually she falls asleep in his arms dreaming about the day they finally get married. The couple woke up about ten and packed away all the stuff and headed back to Katie's house they went into her bedroom led on the bed Katie was sat between Cameron's legs texting her best friend Lauren.

Katie-Guess what?!😱❤️😭
Lauren-What?!❤️😱
Katie-Cameron proposed last night!❤️😭😱🙈
Lauren-Oh my god! So you're engaged?!😱❤️😘
Katie-Yes!❤️🙈
Lauren-Congrats!❤️😘🎉
Katie-Thank you!🙈❤️

Katie puts her phone away and notices Cameron staring at her and smiling she smiles back then he kisses her.

Today Katie and Cameron are starting wedding plans such as colours, place, decorations, music, invites, cake and food. Lauren's mum Bailey's girlfriend is making their cake because she's amazing at them. They are going for silver and gold for their wedding so the decorations will be those colours as well as white they are going to get married in England during the summer it'll be held in Bournemouth because it's lovely there. The couple decided on the beach because the beach in Bournemouth is absolutely beautiful and will be on July 4th at eleven the after party will be at this lovely bar they will be spending their honey moon on a cruise ship going to all sorts of places around Europe. The wedding dance will be Photograph by Ed Sheeran Cameron says he has a surprise for their wedding, but Katie has no idea what it is. Nash and Lauren are going to decorate for them with the help of the wedding decorators. Tonia will be doing her hair and make up Katie is going dress shopping when Lauren comes back to America that's where it's going to get exciting. Cameron is going to get his suit with Nash, Matthew and Hayes when Nash is home.

The hen do is going to be two weeks before the wedding and Cameron's will be threw weeks before the wedding.