Season 1 Episode 42-Haters going to hate

Bailey is very excited to tell team Bailey the good news it's been driving him crazy ever since he has been told and so hard to not tell them one time he was about to tell them, but his mum stopped him and today he can finally tell them. The announcement is at nine this morning it is now eight so an hour until he can tell them the big news.
'I can't wait for you guys to hear this news I'm so excited...!!!😆' Bailey tweets out and get loads off team Bailey telling him to stop teasing. It's now nine so he quickly goes onto his phone and tweets.
'I am happy to announce that I will be joining the @growwildtour in America I'll be touring America in April and May...😆' Bailey tweets out and he gets lots of replies and reads them.
'@baileymybae_ omg I'm so proud of you Bailey!!😱❤️🙈' '@baileymcciloveyou so proud of you and so excited for you!😱❤️' '@wifibailey couldn't be more proud of you!❤️😘' then he sees a tweet from his girlfriend. '@laurenwatsonlaw proud of you baby!😘 going to smash America and will miss you when you go!❤️😩' Bailey tweets some fans back then tweets Lauren back.
'@laurenwatsonlaw going to miss you too baby!😘😩 I love you so much!❤️🙈' fans were swooned by their cute messages there was a few hate messages from fans, but he don't care he loves her. He loves team Bailey so much because they are so supportive through his music and personal life. Bailey is always in group chats and one catches his eye something he was hurt by.
'@baileymae02 I don't like Bailey's girlfriend...' '@baileysbae why?' '@baileymae02 because she seems bitchy...' '@baileysbae I've spoked to her she seems nice' that one made him smile. '@baileymae02 Bailey is stupid to go out with her she's cheated on him' what? No she hasn't or has she? '@macbailey how do you know?' She sends a photo of Lauren kissing another guy. Bailey sends the photo Lauren the photo.

Bailey-what's this?...
Lauren-Bailey that's fake look closely x
Bailey-oh yeah I'm sorry.....x
Lauren-haha it's okay baby x
Bailey- I love you so much Lauren promise you won't do this to me:'( ❤️ x
Lauren-Bailey I promise I love you too much to even think of it ❤️ x

Bailey goes back to the convo to see more messages.
'@macbailey she's such a slag!' '@baileymae02 I know she can fuck herself!'
This broke his heart seeing these so he decided to unfollow the people who were being horrible and leave the group chat.
Not even a few seconds later there were tweets on their pages it made him so angry.
'@baileymae02 you don't just unfollow fans who supported you. We did nothing!' '@macbailey I can't believe you! Fans come first not girlfriends!' '@baileysbae you guys had that coming..' Bailey seen more of her tweets and smiles then decided to message her.
'Hey thanks for sticking up for us I love TeamBailey, but I also love Lauren I don't want to see hate on either of them:( x' and she replies 'it's okay Lauren is so nice as long as you treat each other right I'm here for you x' Bailey smiles and then tweets 'aren't you supposed to be here to support me for my music not trying to get into my personal life' Bailey had hundreds of replies asking what's going on, being supportive and some hate messages, but he didn't reply he went off and then he gets a text from Lauren.

Lauren-Baby what's happened?:( ❤️ xx
Bailey- *send screenshots* I hated to see this so I had to unfollow them and stuff :'( ❤️ xx
Lauren-Awwww baby thank you❤️ don't worry about them xx

Bailey left his phone in his room and headed downstairs and Bailey's mum saw his tweet and asked what happened.
"People are just hating on me and Lauren" I sigh.
"Don't worry about it Bailey they're just jealous" his mum says and hugs him.
Bailey decided to show the screenshots he had and she was very angry.
"They're stupid to be honest like Lauren said it's a fake photo and I know she wouldn't do that to you." she says and he gives her a weak smile.
Bailey heads into the living room to see Brandon playing with Kally FIFA with Brodie watching.
"I thought you didn't like Fifa?" Bailey raises an eyebrow at Kally.
"Brandon convinced me and if it means kicking his ass I love it" she giggles and he laughs.
"Brandon you look angry mate how many times have she beat you?" Bailey laughs again and Brandon glares at him.
Bailey goes upstairs and gets his phone then goes back in the living room and texts Lauren.

Bailey-Come over I'm bored and miss you :( ❤️ xx
Lauren-Awwww okay let me get changed 😘❤️ xx
Bailey-you don't need to change I bet you're beautiful what you are wearing 😘❤️ xx
Lauren-Bailey that's sweet, but I just got out the bath so kinda naked😂❤️ xx
Bailey-Wouldn't mind that ;) ❤️xx
Lauren-haha very funny ;) not happening😝
Bailey-awwww😢 anyway see you soon babe❤️ xx
Lauren-yeah see you❤️😘 xx

Bailey goes back on Twitter and tweets 'Seeing Lauren  in a bit she's one person who makes me happy❤️☺️ also for those of you being so supportive and kind thank you I love you so much!🙈' Bailey then plays a game with Brandon after that he decided to play cars with Brodie whilst he waited for Lauren to arrive.
"Awe" Someone behind him speaks he turns around to see Lauren stood in the doorway smiling.
He was giving Brodie a piggy back he stood up a bit with Brodie on his back and walked over to Lauren and kissed her.
"Ewww" Brodie moaned.
Bailey and Lauren laughed he put him down he ran over to Brandon and tackled him they locked their fingers together and walked into the kitchen where mum and dad were.
"Hi Tonia and Rob" Lauren says.
"Hey sweetie" mum says.
"Hey Lauren" dad says.
They sit down on the kitchen table just talking then when Bailey is about to kiss her his mum interrupts.
"Lauren do you want to stay for dinner?" She asks.
"If it's no problem" she says and he looks at her with a raised eyebrow.
"What?" She giggles.
"Sweetie you are family to us of course it's not!" Mum says.
"Thank you so much" she says.
"Lauren and I will be upstairs for a bit" Bailey says and drags her out the kitchen then upstairs.

Bailey takes her into his room and the moment he shuts the door he pins her agitate the door and starts kissing her neck then moves his lips to hers and there was so much passion in the kiss. The kiss deepens as he sneakily slips his tongue in her mouth and the kiss for five minutes until he lifts her up so her legs are wrapped around his waist. The couple are still kissing and he breaks the kiss and carries her over to the bed and they fall down onto the bed gently and start making out. Bailey's hand are placed on his bum and Lauren's are on his chest slowly rubbing his abs. Lauren tugs onto his shirt not breaking the kiss then they hear a ripping noise they giggle and Bailey just throws his top off and lay next to her. She kissed his abs which made him start to feel something inside his stomach all good feelings and then she slips her hands down his pants his boner was more revealing at this time.
She removes her hand after rubbing it to tease him and Bailey kisses her then pulls her up and slips his hand up her top then touches her bra. Bailey struggles to undo it and she laughs at him, but eventually he gets it undone then someone ruins the moment by shouting their names. All he can think is cock blocked by his own mother.
"Bailey, Lauren dinners ready" Tonia shouts.
"Okay be down now!" Bailey shouts. "Turn around I'll do it up"
She turns around he pulls her up a little and does it back up. Bailey puts his top back on and looks to see if he's still turned on and luckily he's not. Hopefully no one will be suspicious even though Brandon and Kally might be because they're near enough their age. They head downstairs and sit down it goes
"So what was you guys doing upstairs?" Dad asks causing Bailey to choke on his food.
"What?"
"Bailey that's rude!" Mum snaps.
"Sorry" He mumbles wiping his mouth and he can see Kally and Brandon giggling.
"We was talking about America" Bailey lies.
"Bailey was telling me about what he's doing over there and where's he going" Lauren says.
He was so thankful for Lauren right now as his parents always believe her she rarely lies to them only in times like these.
"Awww we are all excited and proud of him" mum says.
"Thanks guys" He smiles.
They all head into the garden then his mum pulls him to the side causing a very awkward conversation.
"Bailey I know you guys had sex up there or nearly did so does dad" she says.
"Mum I'm sorry-" she cuts me off.
"Bailey I don't mind as long it's in your bed" she laughs and Bailey nervously laughs. "But you clean after yourselves and be careful please"
"Don't worry me and Lauren always are mum"
Bailey's mum smiles at him and hugs him.
Bailey heads outside with his mum and sits next to Lauren and cuddles her. Kally and Brandon are jumping on the trampoline with Lewis. Bailey goes on twitter to see what people have been saying.
It has calmed down about Lauren and mainly about America.