Season 1 Episode 88-Heartbeat

Katie and Cameron are now finally married Lauren is so happy for them. All the girls are now trying to catch the Bouquet of flowers Katie threw them and Lauren caught it she ran over to Nash and hugged him. They cut the cake then everyone had a slice and soon enough it was the bride and grooms dance. The music started to play 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran places Cameron and Katie locked hands together and got very close and swayed to the music.
Everyone started to join in Chanelle and Leo were dancing together Leo had his hands on her waist and she had hers resting on his shoulders as they swayed them Leo spun her around and pushed her close. Charlie has his hands on Amelia's ass and she had hers on his as they swayed side to side with their hips. Bailey interlocked his and Lauren's hands together they had their arms out slightly Bailey had his other hand on Lauren's lower back and she rest her other hand on his upper back they started waltzing slowly. Nash grabs Lauren O'Donnell's hand and walked her to the dance floor he twirled her and then pulled her close to his body with his hand resting on her lower back as they swayed to the music. Lauren's head rests on his chest and she could hear his heart beat. The song finished the couple looked up at each other and leaned in slowly and kissed after a few minutes they pulled apart slowly and smiled at each other. Everyone sat down because it was time for speeches so
"Where do I start." Her dad begins.
"Katie I am so proud of you for how far you have come. You have chose the right man and I am happy for you. The hardest thing for a father is to give up their little girl and let them grow up and rule their world." He wipes his eyes.
"I wish you both the best of luck in your future and hope to one day have some grandchildren." He laughs.
"I love you Katie you will always be my little girl." He starts to cry.
"To the newly wedds." He raises his glass and they all do the same.
"To the newly wedds." Everyone speaks.
"Katie I am glad you made your choice to chose Cameron from the moment I met him I liked him and had a good feeling about him" her mother speaks.
"Your father is right you are not a little girl now. It is time for you to fly and do what you think is right."
"We wish you the best in the future because you two deserve it. Don't be scared about anything life is all about risks."
"Also don't think divorce is an option because it is not. Marriage is a big step, but going through it means you can get through anything so do it. I know you both can because you have been a strong couple for years." She smiles.
Cameron's parents decided to do the speech together.
"Cameron we are so so proud of you!" His dad begins
"We love you and Katie together you two are very happy together and always make the right choices." His mum says.
"We can't wait to be grandparents so we hope you can make that happen." His dad laughs.
"We are happy to welcome Katie into the Dallas family we have always seen her as family and now happier she actually is now." His mum smiles.
"Good luck to the future you two!" His dad raises his glass and everyone raise their glasses.
A few friends do speeches Lauren and Nash did one together Bailey and Lauren did one together.

After the speeches everyone just drinks and dances Lauren headed outside on the balcony looking up at the stars.
"Hey." someone speaks behind her.
Lauren turns around to see Nash stood there with one hand behind his back.
"Hey." She smiled and looked back up at the stars as he slowly walked towards her until he was stood next to her.
"Can I ask you something?" He said.
"Sure." Lauren faces him.
Nash smiles and turns to the side still facing her he got down on one knee Lauren covered her mouth with shock and started to tear up as she couldn't believe what was happening.
"Will you marry me?" He brought round small black box and opened it to reveal a platinum princess cut ring.

Lauren was so overwhelmed by his question she started crying

"Yes!" She cries.
Nash grabs her hand that appears to be shaking he slowly slides the ring on her finger he stands up she leaps into his arms and they instantly kiss whilst he is holding her in the air.