Season 1 Episode 77-Broken nose

Today is finally here Lauren is travelling to America to surprise her boyfriend Bailey he has no idea only Mark and Andy. Bailey is Salt Lake City tonight and he has no idea that she will be there. Lauren gets on the flight very excited. The plane finally lands the heat hits her in the face and it feels great and she heads out and grabs her luggage Lauren gets into a taxi and travels to her hotel which is Bailey's hotel luckily he will be at soundcheck when she arrives.
Lauren checked into the hotel and done her hair and make up after she had a shower and headed to the venue. Lauren text Mark so she could be let in and he could take her somewhere he wouldn't see her.

Lauren-Come outside I am here.
Mark-you here?
Lauren-yeah
Mark-okay be out now.

Mark comes out and sneaks Lauren in and she sits at the back where no one can see her.
Andy comes up to Lauren and keeps her company as the show goes on and when Bailey comes on the stage she starts to cry so Andy puts his arm around her. Bailey finishes his set and Lauren waits for the meet and greet to end to go up to him Lauren snuck behind him as he was packing his guitar up.
Lauren taps him on the shoulder he turns around and the moment he saw her his eyes widened and he pulled her close and spun her around in the air.
Bailey lowers her down she wraps her legs around his waist and he kisses her.
They practically make out for five minutes until someone coughs they pull apart Bailey looks over to see Sam there he puts Lauren down gently.
"Oh my god I can't believe you're here!" He shouts.
"I'm so happy to see you." Lauren cries and Bailey wipes her tears.
"Lauren?" Sam questions.
"Yes." She giggles.
"It's nice to meet you." Sam hugs her.
"Nice to meet you too."
"So this is the famous Lauren." Bruce winks and Lauren blushes.
"That's me." She chuckles.
Lauren and Bailey are left  alone Bailey has his hands on her waist and she has her arms wrapped around his neck they start kissing again and then Lauren's hair is pulled and she is thrown to the ground.
"Who do you think you are?" Lauren snaps and gets up.
"Hey Bailey." The girl laughs.
"How dare you do that to my girlfriend!" He snaps and walks over to Lauren and puts her behind him.
"Oh come on Bailey don't you remember me." She chuckles.
Bailey raises his eyebrow and then his eyes widen as he sees her.
"Nefeli?" He snaps.
"Well done baby." She winks.
"Wait is that the girl that kissed you?!" Lauren snaps.
"Yeah." Bailey says.
Lauren runs past Bailey and lunges at her punching her in the face and pins her down.
"Fucking kiss my boyfriend again and you'll have a broken nose." Lauren glares at her.
Bailey runs over to Lauren and drags her off they head out Andy and Mark grab Bailey's stuff.
Bailey calms Lauren down and Nefeli comes back out she grabs Bailey and kisses him in front of Lauren anger grew fast into Lauren Bailey pushed Nefeli off immediately and Lauren grabs her by the hair and punches her in the nose and causes her to start bleeding Bailey instantly pulls her off.
"I warned you!" She shouts.
"Come on Lauren let's go." He soothes and they walk off.
"You bitch! Fucking broke my nose!" She shouts as she screams in pain.
Bailey and Lauren get back to the hotel and they sit by the bar Bailey grabs her a glass of coke and he has Fanta.
"You okay?" He rubs her shoulder.
"No Bailey why can't people leave you alone like I get it people are prettier than me, but I guess I would loose you to someone more beautiful than me." She sighs.
Bailey looks at her bloodshot eyes and grabs her hand whilst staring into her eyes.
"Lauren you're beautiful and I don't care about other girls I love you and you won't loose me." He soothes.
"But-" Bailey stops her by smashing his lips onto hers.
"No buts the only but I want is yours." He winks at her. "Lauren please don't feel this way she's trouble and this will happen, but I will always come to you." He strokes her cheek.
"I love you." She kisses his cheek.
The couple catch up and soon enough are joined by Mark and Andy.
"You okay Lauren?" Andy asks.
"Yeah a little." She smiles.
"Where are you staying?" Bailey asks.
"Here I have a room." Lauren smiles.
"Oh cool." He smiles.
Bailey decided to stay in the room with Lauren so Mark had a room to himself.

Bailey and Lauren went upstairs she put on some pyjamas and Bailey stripped down to his boxers.
Lauren looked at him and bit her lip scanning his body.
"I want you." She moans.
"I want you." He groans.
Bailey walks over to her and starts sucking her neck she moans silently Bailey moves his lips onto hers and slides his tongue down her throat making her choke slightly he squeezes her ass and she squeezes his. They fall onto the bed and as they make out Bailey dry grinds onto Lauren which makes her very turned on. Lauren strips down to her underwear and then he slides his hand down her pants fiddling down the causing a lot of sensation it wasn't long until he inserted Bailey started off slow and then built up the speed which causes a lot of tingling feeling for them.
"Bailey." Lauren moans.
"Lauren" he groans.
Lauren starts moving her hips with Bailey which causes him to feel it more it wasn't long after that where they both felt the feeling pour out of them and just collapsed.