Season 1 Episode 62-goodbyes are never easy

It's finally here 30th of April Bailey leaves for America he had a delay due to visa delay, but finally the day is here Lauren is dreading it she is going to miss him so much. Lauren is day on his bed watching him pack the last bits of his stuff ready to catch the plane tears come out of Lauren's eyes she looks down and starts fiddling with her fingers.
"Done." Bailey breathes as he shuts his suitcases.
"Hey Babe-" Bailey pauses when he turns around to see Lauren crying.
Bailey sighs Lauren looks at him with her tears eyes he pouts and walks over to her he sits down next to her Bailey places his hand on her cheek and wipes her tears away.
"Don't cry." He whispers.
Lauren gives him a weak smile and Bailey still has his hand on her cheek and pulls her close and their lips touch. Their lips start to move in sync and then after a few seconds he pulls away.
"I'm going to miss you too" he whispers when he pulls away.
"I love you" She whipsers.
"I love you too can I ask you something?" He whispers.
"Sure"
"Well I'm going to have an interviews in America shall I tell them about us if they ask?" He twiddles with his fingers.
"No" she says and he looks at her with a raised eyebrow.
Bailey is confused as most of his fans know about him and Lauren this is worrying him as they may think they broke up.
"Why?" He asks.
"I don't see why you have to answer that and plus it might be best to keep it a secret for a bit." She says.
"I guess, but won't some of my current fans think we broke up?" He questions.
"I guess, but it's probably best." She smiles.
"Okay." He smiles.
Lauren kisses Bailey's cheek and his mum calls.
"Bailey it's time to leave!" Tonia shouts.
"Okay we will be down!" He shouts back.
Bailey and Lauren grab the suitcases and head downstairs.

Bailey puts his suitcase in the car and sits in the back with Lauren, Mark, Dom and Andy. Rob is driving and Tonia is in the front seat Brandon is home taking care of Brodie, Lewis and Georgia with Kally. Bailey puts his hand on top of hers then locks their fingers together she struggles to look at him without crying so she looks out the window.
They arrive at the airport Lauren sighs and takes a deep breath then they step out the car Bailey grabs his stuff and Mark and Andy grab their stuff.
Dom helps out with the stuff as they walk through the airport Lauren freezes at the entrance Bailey turns around and she looks at Bailey and he looks at her with sad eyes then puts his hand out Lauren grabs it and they lock fingers. They carry on walk inside they already put the luggage through. They have two hours until their flight they all head to the food court to grab some food. Andy, Mark and Bailey are on one table whilst Lauren, Tonia, Rob and Dom are on the table behind them. She eats her food then looks over at Bailey to see he's on his phone must be tweeting and Lauren starts to tear up.
"We are all going to miss him" Someone says Lauren looks up to see Tonia looking at her.
Lauren finishes and stands up by the railings looking up at the glass roof sighing.
"Hey" someone wraps their arms around her waist behind her.
"Hey" she sighs turning around with his arms in the same place.
"Don't worry it's only a month" he whispers.
"It's still a long time" she starts to tear up.
Bailey sees a tear about to fall he quickly wipes it.
"No baby don't cry."
Lauren looks at him to see tears in his eyes and one escapes.
"That goes for you too." She giggles and wipes his eye.
Bailey chuckles and smiles at her.
"God I'm going to miss you." He breathes and smashes his lips onto hers.
After a few minutes of kissing they finally pull apart and he breaks the silence.
"Just keep yourself busy" he says. "Let me know about Charlie"
  "I'll try" She says. "I will I hope he makes it.." she sighs.
Bailey hands her his phone she raised an eyebrow at him.
"Why you giving me this?" She asks.
"Selfie" he laughs.
Lauren unlocks his phone and goes on the camera Lauren lifts the camera and then Bailey rests his head on her shoulder they smile and she takes it.
Bailey kisses her cheek and she takes another one then they kiss and she takes another one.
"Send me them" Lauren says handing him his phone.
"I will" he smiles.
"I'm posting this one" he says showing the photo of them smiling.
He goes on his phone and tweets.
'Going to miss my best friend so much🙈😰❤️ love you loads👫' with the picture he tagged her too.
After eating Dom decided to take some photos Dom takes a few pictures of them he took some of Bailey, Andy and Mark then Bailey with his family and finally with him. Dom takes a few of Lauren and Bailey one of them hugging tightly and then his mum took one of them kissing goodbye.
A hour goes by and it was time for them to go through security the moment they were dreading.
"It's time to go" he says.
They walk towards the security Lauren and Bailey hug for a good five minutes then he hugs his family. They wave him goodbye as Lauren sees him disappear she bursts into tears Lauren and Tonia hug and start crying together for five minutes and then they head back the car and head home.
"You want to come down ours sweetie?" Tonia looks at Lauren.
"Um sure.." she mumbles.
Lauren has dinner with them then heads home after spending some time with them and then Lauren walks home.

Lauren slumps on her bed and starts crying then goes on twitter to read the replies of his tweet.
'@baileymacgirl bit close there😏' '@baileyismine ewww why are you friends with her!' This hurt Lauren a little, but she just shakes it off. '@baileymyboy ugly bitch' '@sandymac bestfriends huh?😂😏'
Some of the tweets were nice, but some were really horrible Lauren just thought this is what some fans will be like unfortunately.