Season 1 Episode 37-Heartbreak is apart of life

Leo and Charlie got back really late they headed home and went to bed, but Leo was woken up by the smell of smoke he started to panic he got up quickly and looked out his window to see Mariana's house was on fire. Leo called her and told her to get out the house and then called the fire service what's happening they said they're on their way. After that is done he threw on some joggers and black jumper then run to his mums room.
"Leo what's wrong?" She groans.
"Mariana's house in on fire!" He shouts.
Mum shoots up and runs downstairs with Leo and they run towards her house to see the firemen are there they storm in all we hear is shatters and bangs. A few minutes later they come running out with Mariana and Amelia in their arms the ambulance are here they place masks on them and on a stretcher. Leo runs over to Mariana and grabs her hand as he looks at her body it's covered in black ash her eyes look red she has her eyes closed she is barely breathing as he holds her hot, but also cold hand Leo starts to shake and cry. It has hit him hard he may loose her tonight.
Leo lets go of her hand and they take her away leaving them behind his mum hugs him tight. She walks off to call Charlie's mum minutes later Leo gets a phone call off Charlie.
"Hello?"
"Hey man I over heard my mum I can't believe this" he stutters.
"Me either what are we going to do?" Leo mumbles.
"Mums driving me down there as soon as we can so I'll see you there" he says.
"Okay see you" with that he hangs up that's when Leo falls to the ground and cries his eyes out as his heart splits in two.

Leo his mum and dad drive to the hospital Joey takes care of Tilly for them whilst they are here Leo looks at his phone it's three in the morning too early for all this he can't handle it. They all sit in silence waiting for news next thing Leo remembers is himself drifting off to sleep. Leo is woken up by his mum shaking him.
"Huh?"
"Just waking you up sweetie" she says.
Leo checks his phone for the time it's nine in the morning he decides to update everyone on the situation.

Leo-Hey guys me Charlie are at the hospital because Amelia and Mariana are in here...
Bailey-dude?! What's happened!
Lauren-oh my god what's happened?!
Harvey-Aw man is everything okay?
Lily-what's happened Leo?:(
Leo-Mariana's house was on fire so now they are in a coma:'(
Bailey-Oh my god! Me and Lauren will be down as soon as we can!
Harvey-I can't believe this me and Lily will try and get down there.

He finishes text him and looks up praying for her and Amelia to make it he can't live without his princess and neither can Charlie.

Hours went by that's when Bailey and Lauren came running over to Leo and Charlie they had a group hug.
"Are you okay bro?" Bailey asks.
"A bit I guess" Leo shrugs his shoulders he places his hand on Leo's shoulder and starts rubbing it.
They sit there in silence then a doctor comes out so everyone looks up, but he walks straight passed them and the all sigh they've been doing that for the past hour now. All Leo wants to know if his princess is okay. They hear a cough and look up to see her mother with bloodshot eyes tears fall down Leo's cheeks slowly when he sees her mum.
"Amelia is okay, but Mariana..." She trails off then falls to the ground.
"What happened?" Leo stutters.
"She passed away if you guys want to say goodbye you can" he dad says.
Leo falls to the ground crying screaming in heartbreak. Leo is comforted by Lauren after everyone else is gone in Leo finally decided to see her. When he saw her lifeless and pale body his heart shattered his whole world is gone he doesn't know how he's going to move on from this. He grabs her hand and starts to sing to her.
"Were miles apart, it breaks my heart.
This loves a journey about to start. In the night you shine so bright, darkness falls you give me light.
I feel you close but your so far, b-baby girl your like a star.
When we speak there is tears in my eyes, when I'm lonely I look to the skies, like three men who were so wise, but my love I see your eyes.
We're miles away, yeah, so far, twinkle twinkle my little star, I feel you near, but your so far, baby girl your a shining star." That's when he bursts into tears crying as he squeezes her hand placing his head down on her bed.