Season 1 Episode 72-New york

They are travelling up to New York today ready for the gig tonight Mark has vlogging the trip most of it everyone is enjoying the videos. Bailey's phone goes off it's a text off Lauren asking if found his wallet. Bailey managed to loose his wallet his family and friends just roll their eyes at him thinking how stupid he is. They finally arrived in New York and they saw a building thinking it was the Empire state when it wasn't, but they did see it. They are staying in New York for a few days because their gigs are local to there.
The gig in New York was great the day went pretty it was late and Sam suggested to do some stuff.
"We should go penny boarding!" Sam says.
"Now?" Bailey looks at the time it's one in the morning.
"Yeah in Time Square." He says.
Bailey and Mark agree they head out leaving Andy asleep Mark does some blogging too. They just penny board around Time Square it is so nice here at night after a long session it was 3am they headed back and went to bed.
Bailey took a selfie before they went to bed last night and posted it on instagram with the caption
'I've been Bailey McDonald, He's been Sam Pothead. Goodnight.'
"What should we do today?" Bailey asks the next day.
"How about the twin tower morials?" Andy suggests.
They head over to the twin towers memorial after the last gig near New York they headed to Boston where Bailey is going to get some good news. He does have another interview today and is hoping it's a normal one.
Bailey is tuning his guitar and Mark comes into the room.
"Yo Bailey" he shouts.
"I want you to get on your knees and tell me you love me" he says. "Do it"
"No" he smiles with uncertainty.
"Just get on your knees and say you love me" he faces the camera to Bailey and makes him feel as if he's planning a prank.
"Dude do it, do it" he says.
"No"
"You're going to love me what I'm doing for you" he says.
"You'll kick me in the face" Bailey laughs.
"I won't I promise" he says.
"Do it get on your knees and say Mark I fucking love you" he says.
Bailey eventually gives in and crouches down with his guitar.
"Mark I fucking love you"
"Look what I just found." he reveals his wallet in his hand.
Bailey's eyes widen as soon as he sees it with a huge smile on his face.
"No! No dude! No! No fucking way!" Bailey shouts and hugs Mark.
Bailey had a great gig the reaction was great and the meet and greet was good then it was time for his interview.
"Hi guys it's Maggie and I'm here with"
"Bailey McConnell" he says.
"How are you today?"
"I'm from London" he speaks in a post voice.
"I'm good, good how are you?" Bailey laughs.
"I'm alright" she says.
"Sweet good, good"
"So we have never talked so why don't you tell us abit about yourself" she says.
"So guys my names Bailey McConell I am a sixteen year old singer, songwriter I live just above London"
"Yeah I live just above London in a small town called Milton Keynes it's an hour above London just about"
"It's a nice town every quater mile you drive there is a roundabout so traffic flow is quiet good" Bailey says whilst Maggie is giggling.
She asked did he ever imagine himself doing this.
"It is actually a funny story when I was. God about eleven this is how I could find out I could sing" he laughs.
"I was in class a music class and I just didn't like singing at all."
"And umm I wasn't singing like this group thing where everyone was singing and my teacher called and said Bailey why aren't you singing. She stopped the class."
"And I was like miss I really don't like singing. I don't want to sing"
"And she was like you better sing or you're going to have a detention so I was like bluff I'll just not sing and see if I can get away with it."
"So it starts again and I'm there just mouthing the words. So my teacher catches me and stops the class and comes over" He laughs.
"She was like Bailey if and my teacher was insanely strict. Bailey you sing now you have to do a solo in front of the class and I was like what!" Bailey laughs.
"Or have a 3 hour dentention. Cause I called up bluff and was cheeky so"
"I was like I am not having a 3 hour detention I'm not sitting in silence for 3 hours"
"I was like my friends are in the class it will be a laugh. I'll give it a god try my best."
"I just discovered I could sing"