Season 1 episode 11-spin the bottle

Sunday last day of the weekend before school everyone decided to meet up together to have some fun because they all haven't had a lot of time together have a group name called the big macs this consists of Lauren Bailey, Charlie, Leo, Erin, Erica, Lauren, Leah, Cal, Jake Mitchell, Polly, Kally, Brandon, Cameron, Katie, Nash, Emily, Charlie Jones, Josh, Kyle, Amelia and Mariana.

Lauren and Kally got ready together they did each others make up, hair and helped pick out outfits Lauren put on her white top that had some jewels on it and her black and white checker leggings and brown boots with white fluff at the top hair was straight and her fringe was clipped to the side make up was blush colour eye shadow then small winged eyeliner some blush and neutral colour lipstick. Kally had a white scoop vest top on with a white cotton shrug jacket, high waist jeans and converse. She only had a little make up on some foundation, blush and mascara and straight hair. They finished getting ready after two hours and headed out to the train station as they are heading to London. They saw Leah, Polly, Cal, Jake and Lauren the two girls ran over to them all and they had a big group hug. They hop onto the train the rest of them are meeting us at London in Piccadilly circus. 

They arrived in London and head to the meeting point it took them about fifteen minutes to arrive they walked out of the tube station Lauren saw Bailey she ran over to him so fast he caught her and spun her around then she wrapped her legs around his waist and they kissed. A lot of people gasps as they see it finding it relationship goals a few people snapped some photos. Bailey placed her down gently they looked around and saw Brandon and Kally making out which made these two giggle. 

"You act like you haven't seen me in forever" Lauren laughs and turns to Bailey.
"You're my world so seconds without you is like forever" he whispers.

Lauren smiles and blushes then kisses his cheek making him blush a little.
"That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!" Emily squeals. 

They all hang out first they get some food then they head to Josh and Kyle's apartment to have some more fun.
"Let's play spin the bottle!" Jake Sims sings.
"Okay" they say in sync.
Jake gets out a bottle whilst we all sit in a circle Bailey sits away from Lauren to give more chance for them to kiss. Jake spins the bottle it lands on me then he spins it again and it landed on Bailey he smirks at her. She crawls over to him and kisses him using a lot of tongue causing Leo to feel very uncomfortable. 
"Okay guys that's enough!" Leo yells.
Bailey and Lauren laugh and sit back down in their spaces then Charlie Jones spins the bottle it lands on Charlie Lenehan then everyone gets nervous and it reveals Lauren has to kiss him.

Lauren looks over at Bailey he just smiles at her looking fine with it, but is he? Charlie crawls over to Lauren and pecks her lips quickly then sits back. She stares at Bailey and mouths to him 'you okay?' all he does is nod which gets a bit of relief from her. 

The game carried on a few people had to kiss a lot of people, but someone was upset about something. Lauren looked around after it finished to notice Bailey was missing which brought a lot of worry for her so she thought to ask his brother if he seen him.
"Brand have you seen Bailey?" 
"No sorry" he says then starts making out with Kally. 

Lauren rolls her eyes thinking no help at all and decided to try and call his name and she starts to realise he is not inside so goes into the garden and calls his name.

"Bailey?" 

Then she looks up at the tree house to see him in there looking a bit sad all she could think was how am I going to get up there? Lauren takes a deep breath and climbs up the ladder slowly a little scared because she is not the biggest fan of heights. She reaches the top then sits down next to him putting her arm around him.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing" he says looking up with tears in his eyes.
"Bailey I've known you for what ten years I know when something is up" she snaps.
"I didn't like that game" he sighs.
"It's just a game trust me those kisses meant nothing to me unless they were yours" 
Bailey looks into her eyes smiling at her she smiles back at him she places her hand on his cheek brings his face close to hers then connect their lips together. The kiss deepens their tongues enter one another mouth as their lips move passionately. Still kissing Lauren starts to lay back on the floor with Bailey on top of her he had one of his hands on her waist squeezing it and the other on her back supporting her. One of her hands brushes through his hair and the other on his bum whilst squeezing it gently. They start to end the kiss and sit up Bailey sits back with his legs apart and Lauren sits in between them he has his arms wrapped around her and she holds one of his hands. They sit there for a few minutes and Lauren breaks the silence.
"I love you"
"I love you too" he kisses her cheek.

The amazing night ended Bailey started to realise he did over react a bit they eventually went back in and played some more games like truth or dare and would you rather. They all had a great laugh and thought they all needed it because they have all been busy with their lives recently and not had much time together hanging with friends and family is important for a lot of things especially mental health.