Season 1 Epsiode 66-Flashing images

Lauren watched the video multiple times she didn't know what to say she knew he didn't kiss her and didn't feel he cheated, but she needed advice from her best friends Charlotte and Kally. They went round Bailey's as Kally wanted to be with Brandon.
"Guys I don't know what to do?" Lauren says.
"Look Lauren he's my brother I know him he loves you. You can see in the video he didn't want to." Brandon folds his arms.
"Yeah Brandon is right Lauren this is probably driving him crazy ignoring him." Kally says.
"Lauren he makes you so happy don't push him away you two have been close since you was little this is not worth the risk of your friendship and relationship." Charlotte says.
Lauren gets out the video on her phone and replays it again.
"Hey Bailey" The girl he was with the other day smiles at him.
"Hey" he smiles.
Lauren watches this girl pull her head back from the hug and starts to lean in and Bailey pushes her back.
"What are you doing?!" He yells.
"I want a kiss" She pouts and starts to lean in, but once again he stops her.
"I don't want one" he snaps.
"Oh come on" she says and pushes him against the stage with his arms stuck and their lips connect. Lauren's heart shatters as she sees it, but anger grew as she saw this girl kiss her boyfriend.Bailey managed to get his arms free and pushed her off and she fell to the ground. The girl started to cry Lauren was very worried he hurt her, but realised she was faking.
"What the fuck Bailey that hurt" Nefeli fake cries.
"Bailey what you do?" Sam kneels down to help her.
"She kissed me" he stutters.
"Hey you tried it on with me!" She lies.
"No he didn't!" The person behind the camera said.
"Maisy shut up!" She shouts.
"No you shut up leave him alone Bailey deserves someone better than you" she snaps.
She tries to go to the camera girl, but Gabe grabs her then realising who she is.
"Nefeli?"
"Yep" She smirks.
"I can't believe you! You're sick! Get her out!" He shouts then all of a sudden she is dragged out by security. Lauren was shocked to see her dragged away she then felt really guilty for not watching it properly.
The camera is facing towards to Bailey crying then it just stops when Lauren sees him crying she starts crying.
"Oh my god you guys you're right why didn't I watch it till the end!" Lauren cries and starts texting Bailey.

Lauren-Baby I'm sorry!! I should've believed you I watched it all I can't believe it I'm so sorry I love you so much!❤️xx
Bailey-It's okay I'm sorry too!❤️ I would be the same. I love you too xx
Bailey-I'll probably be asleep by the time you read this, but morning beautiful have a great day love you❤️ xx
Lauren-Awww thank you love you too❤️ xx

The next morning Lauren gets up at ten and heads downstairs after getting ready.
"Morning mum" Lauren says.
"Morning"
Lauren's family eat their breakfast then Lauren brushes her teeth. Charlie was released from hospital today Amelia and Lauren are going to try help with his memory there was a knock on the door she answers it to see Amelia and Charlie stood there.
"Hey guys" Lauren smiles.
"Hey you ready?" Charlie asks.
"Yep" Lauren says. "Bye mum!"
"Thank you for trying this." Amelia mumbles and Charlie smiles at her.

"Where Bailey today?" Amelia asks.
"Greensboro" Lauren says. "But he's travelling to Washington later"
"I've always wanted to go there"Chanelle squeals.
"Yeah same I have a surprise for him" Lauren giggles.
"Ooh what?" Amelia coos.
"You'll find out when he does" Lauren winks at them.
"Amelia where did you and Charlie meet?" Leo asks.
"We met at Bournemouth beach." She says.
They all get on a train to Bournemouth and when they get to the beach they head to the spot they met.
Amelia thought it would be good to try and re-enact their meeting. Charlie's head started to spin and flashing images came in his head.
Amelia was walking towards him and she bumped into him and he caught her they stared at each other as she was still low down in his arms. Amelia was placed back up his head started spinning.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Amelia huffs. "Hi." She giggles.
"Hey glad I could catch you." Charlie chuckles.
Charlie puts her onto her feet and then puts his hand out.
"Names Charlie what's yours?"
"Amelia." She looks to the get ground.

Charlie wakes up from his thoughts and looks at her with wide eyes.
"Amelia" he stutters.
"Do you remember?" She stutters.
"I remember meeting you. You had this blue summer dress on." He says and she covers her mouth.
"Do you remember anymore?" She asks.
"No sorry, but I really hope I do.." he sighs.

They all head home as Amelia said she wants to try and reconnect with Charlie and help him get his memory on her own because he only forgot her besides Chanelle, but that was expected.

Lauren was led in her bed ready to go to sleep then her phone goes off.
Bailey-Hey you awake?❤️
Lauren-Yes about to go to sleep❤️
Bailey-Okay night baby❤️😘 I love you
Lauren-Night❤️ I love you too