Season 1 Episode 39-amnesia

It's been three days since Charlie's best friend Mariana died now him and Amelia are chilling on the sofa they feel sorry for Leo after all he has lost his girlfriend. Charlie looks at Amelia to see tears in her eyes she then looks at him and starts crying causing him to cry too. Charlie squeezes her hand and she squeezes it back his phone vibrates and sees it's Joey trying to call him he walks out the room and answers it.
"Hey Joey what's up?"
"How fast can you get here?" He asks.
"About an hour"
"Okay get here quick please" he says then hangs up.
Charlie and Amelia get changed then head to the train station to see what Joey wants us to do probably Leo is hurting again. He has been ever since Mariana passed away.

They finally arrive at Port Talbot train station and head to the exit to be greeted by Joey with a girl.
"Who's this?" Amelia asks.
"Aimee my girlfriend" he says pulling her close and smiling.
They all walk to Joey's car and drive to his house to see what's up with Leo they arrive ten minutes later Joey unlocks the door him and Aimee go to the living room. Charlie and Amelia head upstairs to Leo's room he opens the door to find Leo taking pills they run over to him and Amelia takes the pills off him whilst Amelia clutches onto him as he cries.
"Joey!" Charlie shouts.
As soon as his name is called he comes rushing upstairs and bursts into to his room.
Joey runs over to him and hugs him tight whilst Aimee calls an ambulance. They get here within five minutes and they place him on a stretcher Charlie texts Bailey, Lauren, Harvey and Lily they meet them at the hospital. Charlie looks down at his fingers then tears pour out his eyes. They look at Leo to see his eyes slowly close that's when Charlie bursts into tears that's when he feels someone's hand on his shoulder it was Amelia trying to comfort him.
"He'll be okay he's a fighter" she says.
"I hope you're right because he's a brother to me and don't know how I'd tell our fans about this if he you know" He sighs. "This could be the end of Bars and Melody"

They finally get to the hospital Leo is rushed in a room and the doctors slams the door in their faces. They stroll over to the seats and slump in the chairs as they nervously wait for news on Leo.
"He'll be fine" Amelia whispers.
Charlie gives her a weak smile and she kisses his cheek and holds his hand tight.
"He's a fighter he will get through this" Lauren says. Charlie and Amelia are sat here in silence then they see doctors rushing into a room. Mariana's old room a tear falls down his face as the realisation hits him. Charlie really misses her she was and Amelia's best friend. A doctor comes out Leo's room and so does Joey following so Charlie and Amelia stand up holding hands tightly.
"We are happy to tell you he is going to be fine he may forget a few things, but they will come back eventually." The doctors says.
Charlie runs in the room to see Leo smiling at him. Charlie hugs him and then Amelia hugs him then what he says next breaks their heart.
"Where's Mariana?" He asks.
"Joey Devries can I speak to you" the doctor says. Joey stands up and walks out the room with the doctor.
"I'm sorry Leo she passed away three days ago" they sigh and Leo bursts out crying.