Season 1 episode 12-memories

It was Monday another day at school for Leo, Brandon, Mariana and Amelia they all headed to school together they were excited for tonight because they are having a bonfire after school. Leo was at his locker getting his stuff then all of a sudden he heard someone saying horrible to another person.
"You are so ugly and fat!"
Leo rushes around the corner to see two girls picking on Mariana they push her into the lockers and his anger grew sky high he ran over to her and blocked them from getting to her.
"Don't you dare hurt her again!" he snaps.
"Leo why are you dating her she's ugly?" the bully laughs.
"She is not ugly she is beautiful I suggest you leave!"
"What you going to do?!" the bully gets in Leo's face.
The next minute Mariana stands up and punches the girl to the floor which causes everyone to gasp and that's when the two girls leg it. Leo looks at her shocked, but then gives her a proud smile pulls her into a hug holds her waist and kisses her before they head to class.
Other than that little bit that happened in the morning school was pretty normal and bearable for everyone. They all went home and then headed to Leo's for a bonfire Bailey set the wood pile on fire and they all sat down around it on chairs.
"So what should we do?" Amelia asks.
"How about some songs?" Charlie suggests.
"Sounds good I brought my guitar." Bailey speaks and runs inside to grab it.
He comes out after five minutes with his guitar in the case. Bailey places it down behind him and gets it out then starts to tune it.
"Guess what guys?" Lauren says with excitement.
"What is it?" Kyle asks.
"Obviously no one doesn't have to but my mum gave me some alcohol everyone can have one drink each and she asked your parents and they said yes."
Everyone was really happy to have a drink her mum gave her Smirnoff ice they all had a drink.
"What shall I play?" Bailey asks.
"Please play see you again I love that song!" Erica squeals.
Bailey gets his guitar ready and starts playing.
"It's been a long day without you my friend. And I'll tell all about it when I see you again" Charlie sings.
"We've come a long way. From where we began. I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again" Kyle sings.
"Damn who knew all planes we flew. Good things we've been through" Leo starts to rap the whole rap.
"When I see you again" Bailey sings and he finishes the song. Bailey looks at Lauren to see she is crying her heart out he puts his guitar down and rushes over to her and they walk off for a bit to talk.
"What's wrong?" He whispers.
"It's just this song. It just expresses how I feel. Like what happened to my grandad" she mumbles.
Bailey pulls her close and squeezes her tight whilst swaying.
"He's looking down at you and he's proud of you." He soothes.
After a few minutes they return and Lauren sits on his lap he wraps his arms around her.
"Bailey can I borrow your guitar please?" Charlie asks.
Bailey nods he picks his guitar and hands it over to him Charlie starts strumming at the guitar and everyone gets excited about the song.
"Lauren this is for you." Charlie smiles.
Everyone looks at her seeing her blush and Bailey squeezes her tight.
"Keep smiling, keep smiling and we'll see what tomorrow brings" Charlie sings.
Charlie plays the guitar and walks over to Amelia he sings to her causing her to blush. Leo went  over to Mariana and started rapping to her holding her hand. When the song finished Charlie and Leo kissed their girlfriends.
"Charlie pass me the guitar please and Lauren sorry need you off" he laughs.
Lauren gets off his lap and then grabs the guitar Lauren sits next to him watching him that's when he starts to strum and she gets excited.
"Ooh whoa"
"Little girl I whisper in your ear, you smile at me and you say that you love me oh." He sings.
"Oh then I look into your eyes and I know this is where I wanna to be and I say it back."
"Then you smile into my eyes I never ever, ever wanted that to go away. I wanted to be with you baby girl of every minute of everyday."
"But when I'm not with you I pray, I pray and wait until the next time I see you I'm thinking of every great memory." He continues to sing making her feel so happy and special.
"When you're sad I ask you what's wrong, what's wrong?"
"I tell please don't be afraid I'm here and you're safe. I see your tears fall down the side of your beautiful face."
"I get very sad at your emotional state."
"I'm thinking of every great memory, memory, memory, memory, memory."
"But please don't ever think that I didn't love you. Cause I need you to know that I really, really do."
"You are my world, my world, my earth, my star, my universe and if you left me stranded here that would be my curse."
"Just think of all the memories, memories, memories, memories yeah."
When he finishes the song everyone claps Lauren grabs his face and smashes her lips onto his whilst crying at the beautiful song he wrote about her a few years ago.