Season 1 episode 69-is it love?

Amelia and Charlie are getting closer and closer each day in a way they are falling in love again she kind of was happy about that as she never thought she'd get the chance to fall in love with him again. They are both working together to help get his memory back it's known the more they spend together the more his memory could come back.
"Thank you for doing this I know this must be hard for you." He sighs.
"It really is Charlie, but it means I get to fall in love with you all over again." She grabs his hand staring into his eyes.
Charlie stares into her eyes and then a flashing image came into his head again.

Charlie and Amelia are at the park sitting on the bench.
"I really like you Amelia." He smiles.
Charlie grabbed her hand and stared into her eyes.
"I really like you too Charlie." Amelia giggles.
Charlie blushes he looks down and then stares into her eyes and kisses her.

Charlie breaks out of his thoughts and shakes his head with his eyes wide.
"Charlie has something come back?" Amelia stutters.
"I remember our first kiss." He smiles and a huge smile is shown on Amelia's face.
Charlie places his hand on her face and slowly pulls it close to him and then their lips attach. Their lips slowly move in sync and when they finish Charlie slowly opens his eyes feeling the sparks and his memories come flooding back.
"Amelia!" He screams.
"Charlie..." she stutters.
He doesn't say a word he leaps into her and they fall to the ground he starts kissing every inch of her body and she giggles from the tickling feeling.
"I love you!" He sings.
"You remember me?" She stutters.
Charlie stands up he puts his hand out she grabs it and he pulls her onto her feet. Charlie spins her around and pulls her close to her body with his hand on her lower back.
"I remember you baby." He stares into her eyes. "I'm sorry it took so long." He winks at her and she giggles.
"I love you." She strokes his cheek and starts to cry.
"No don't cry." He wipes her eyes.

The couple catch up she does test him and he really did get his memory back she was so happy and prayed nothing would tear them apart again.

Bailey has a day off today and decided to meet up with his friends Nash and Cameron with Sam.
"Have you met Cameron and Nash before?" Bailey asks Sam as they head to the town centre.
"No I haven't" he says.
"They're really nice." Bailey says.
After a few minutes of waiting they arrived they all sat down under some trees.
"So Bailey how you liking America so far?" Nash asks.
"I love it I might have to convince Lauren to move here." Bailey laughs.
"Do you think she'd consider it?" Cameron asks.
"Maybe I don't know she would if I did I guess." Bailey laughs.
"Yeah you two are inseparable." Cameron nudges him and he blushes.
"Yeah you two seem that way how long have you known her?" Sam asks.
"Since we was three years old we have been dating since we was fourteen." Bailey smiles.
"Oh wow that's really good." Sam smiles.
"So Cameron when is the wedding for you and Katie?" Bailey asks.
"We are hoping to get married by next year." Cameron smiles. "You and Lauren better come." He winks.
"Don't worry Lauren will be forcing me, but she doesn't need to I would be there." Bailey chuckles.

Someone was watching them most of the time without them knowing, but who is it and why are they watching? This person was really watching Bailey the most what's so special about him? Something tells me that this trip to America isn't going to be perfect all the time nothing is perfect, but this trip will do some damage to Bailey's life. Even though there is trouble in America for Bailey back home isn't any better Chris will be paying for his mistake, but not in a way that will cause him suffering it will cause suffering to others too. What is the truth about what happened why did a guy cheat on his girlfriend after it being so perfect and being so in love with her or is it not as perfect as Aimee believes? Is Chris not actually in love with her is it all a lie?