Season 1 Episode 81-I promise

Mark sent Bailey the photos to Bailey they were sat on the beach scrolling through Bailey caught the corner of his eye Lauren smiling he looked at her.
"I'm glad to see you smiling." He puts his arm around her.
Lauren looks up at Bailey they stare at one another and she smiles a little more. Bailey looks back at the photos and Bailey stands up and puts his hand out she grabs it and he slowly places his hands under Lauren's heart starts racing, but she takes a deep breath remembering it's him he will protect her. Bailey picks her up and smiles at her and she smiles at him.
"I love you." He nuzzles his head into her neck and she giggles slightly.
Lauren doesn't say a word she pecks him on the lips and he places her down.
Mark sends Bailey the photo he just took and Bailey posts the photo of him carrying her with the caption
'I love you baby strongest person I know!💪🏼 you can find happiness again and I will be here for you forever❤️😍'
Bailey sits Lauren down on the sand with his arm around her. Bailey then takes a small box out of his pocket Lauren backs away all scared.
"Don't worry I'm not proposing." He chuckles and she sighs of relief.
Bailey opens the box to reveal this rose gold square sparkle halo ring.
"It's a promise ring to say I promise to love you always." He strokes her cheek and Lauren's eyes start to form tears.

Lauren looks at the engraving to see the 'Lailey' Bailey takes out the ring and she puts her hand out and he slides it onto to her finger she admires it and tears slowly drop down her face from the happiness

"I..promise...to..love you...forever.."Lauren stutters.
Bailey and Lauren sat on the beach and led across him he brushes his hands through her hair and he receives a text message.

Charlie-hey man how's Lauren?
Bailey-she's getting there stuttering her speech, but starting to smile and laugh☺️
Charlie-that's great you're doing great how are you doing?
Bailey-a lot better now she's starting to heal I just can't believe this happened she's just so perfect she didn't deserve this no one does😰
Charlie-I know man😩 just stay strong both of you💪🏼
Bailey-thank you😌

"Bailey..." she stutters.
"Yeah?" He looks at her.
"I'm hungry." She stutters.
"What would you like?" He puts her hair behind her ear.
"Pizza." She stutters slightly.
"Okay we will get you pizza." He taps her nose and she starts to blush and gives a small smile.
Bailey, Lauren, Andy and Mark head to a diner that serves pizza after ordering Andy speaks up.
"We are glad you're starting to come back to your old self Lauren you're a very strong girl."
Lauren clears her throat before speaking.
"Thank you." Speaking a lot more clear.
They all looked at her with shock and Bailey hugged her tight and she let out a little laugh.
"It's only going to get better." Bailey kisses her cheek.
When they were waiting for their food Bailey checked out the comments on his recent post.
'Is that bruises on Lauren's body Bailey you haven't been hurting her?' His heart sank as he saw his fans even think that.
'What's happened to Lauren she's all bruised Bailey is she okay?'
"People think I'm abusing Lauren.." Bailey sighs.
"What why?" Mark asks.
Lauren looks at him confused and he shows them the post.
"Tell them what happened, but not too much detail though." She mumbles. "You can mention what happened people need to hear my story." She mumbles.
"Are you sure?" He kisses her hand Lauren just nods her head with a small smile.
Bailey writes out a note for the post it did hurt him to write it.
'Guys I have had a few comments asking why Lauren's body is bruised and what's happened Lauren gave me permission to write this and before I go into detail no I have not laid a finger on her I would never and I'm really against any sort of abuse. A few days ago Lauren was traumatised that she didn't speak at all she has started to come round to speaking again I've been there for her so have her family and friends. The police have dealt with this matter because she was sexually harassed by two horrific men she is safe now, but I need you guys to show your support by letting her heal and understanding I may not be active or the happiest until my world is happy again💔'
Bailey shows her the message and she agrees to it and he posted it.

They finished eating and spent the rest of the day looking around when it got late they headed back to the hotel Bailey was getting undressed he looked at Lauren with a smile she looked at him with tears in her eyes.
"Hey what's wrong?" He whispers walking over to her.
Bailey sat down on the edge of the bed and puts his arm around her. Lauren didn't say a word she handed her phone which was on her twitter account of direct messages from people.
'You deserved to be raped you slut!'
'Wish Bailey would see you for who you really are and dump your ass'
'You should just kill yourself and stop being a depressing bitch!'
Bailey's heart snapped in half as he saw those hate messages.
"Ignore them baby they're wrong you didn't deserve it and you're beautiful and perfect please you're getting there I don't want you to slide back down." He strokes her cheek.
Lauren looks him the eye and nods her head Lauren deletes her twitter and instagram account for a little bit to focus on her mental health and she knew she could do it with Bailey by her side.