Season 1 Episode 22-Protection

Bailey was getting stressed for weeks from the threats from people he had no idea who it was just knew they went to his college. He wanted to tell Lauren what was happening, but he couldn't round to doing it.

Unknown-Break up with her or else!
Bailey-Why?! What do you want! What are you going to do?
Unknown-If you don't I'll hurt her!

Bailey was petrified he doesn't know what these people are capable of he had to make a decision to keep her safe he didn't want to break her heart, but if it means she will be safe then it will worth it.
Bailey started to cry lots and then he thought I have had enough he got his blades started to slice at his skin as he continued at one point Lauren stepped into the room.
"Bailey no!" she yelled.
She ran over to him and took the blades off him Lauren cleans off the blood all hr does is look to the ground they had a little chat and when he told her that someone was coming to get him she asked him who was threatening him.
"I honestly don't know.." He mumbles.
"I'm here for you" she hugs me, but he doesn't hug her back.
"Lauren"
"Yes?" She answers.
"Get out!" He snaps causing Lauren to step back in fear.
"What?" She stutters.
"Get out! I don't want you here anymore. I hate you!" He yells.
Tears start to form in both of their eyes Lauren was confused as to where this is all coming from.
"Bailey" she mumbles.
"Go away leave me alone! I don't love you anymore!" He snaps again.
She doesn't say a word all she does is walk out. When she leaves Bailey sighs and his heart snaps in half he didn't want to do this to her. He slowly walks towards the window and watches her walk home whilst tears fall down his cheeks. She turns around and sees him then runs. Bailey runs to his bed and puts his head in his pillow crying his eyes out and they start to get sore he hated that he had to do this, but he wanted to protect her.

Bailey puts on his hoodie after crying for an hour then walks down stairs.
"Hey Bailey what's up with Lauren?" Brandon asks as Bailey enters the living room then sits on the sofa.
"I broke up with her" he mutters.
"why?" Mum asks.
"Because I don't love her anymore." He snaps.
They all look at him shocked and confused, but don't bother asking anymore questions and continue to watch tv.
Bailey decided to make a tweet on Twitter so the people who have been threatening him know it hurt him so much.

'Now I'm single I am free' there was replies like this '@baileymac02 what happened to Lauren are you broken up?' '@baileymac02 finally now you can have me' '@baileymac02 what?'

Bailey decided to do some stalking to see if Lauren tweeted which she did and when he saw the tweet he tried so hard to keep the tears in.
'I wish I could've helped you. I wish you loved me. I want you back'
"Bailey what's wrong?" His dad saw him crying.
Bailey looked at his dad with tears coming out of his eyes and just ran up stairs and slammed his bedroom door.

Bailey locked his bedroom door and slumped on his bed crying thinking he loves her so much and she just thinks he doesn't anymore. He was so upset that he had to hurt her he was dreading college tomorrow.

Bailey walked to school on his on he headed to his first class with his hood up when he walked in the class he saw her with bloodshot eyes his heart cracked as he saw her in that state. Amelia walks over to me and slaps him across the face. Bailey places his hand on his cheek and just sighs thinking he deserves it.
Bailey sits down on his own all day and then it's lunch time Bailey eats his lunch on a different table Lauren stares at him thinking something isn't right, but she's too scared to go to him and all he can think come back to me.
His phone vibrates and when he sees the message he sighs.

Unknown-You made the right choice, but don't think about getting back together or else!
Bailey-I hope you are happy!! Remember if someone did this to you think how'd you feel!

Lauren kept staring at Bailey tears were forming in her eyes as she saw the guy she loved away from her.
Bailey heads to the bathroom and bumps into Izasqun.
"Hey I heard you're single?" She giggles.
"Yes I am"
"Wanna go out sometime?" She asks.
"Why not" He shrugs his shoulders.
Bailey what are you doing you just broke up with Lauren yesterday! Is this going to cause chaos?
"Meet you at Nando's tonight at six" she kisses my cheek. Bailey enters the bathroom to go to the toilet then before he comes out he can't help but wish him and Lauren didn't break up. He loves her so much, but wanted to protect her, but would these people actually do anything to her or are they all mouth?