Season 1 Episode 87-Wedding bells

Today is the day of the wedding day for Cameron's and Katie wedding day soon enough she will be called Mrs Dallas and she is really excited. Lauren O'Donnell is her maid of honour the flower girls is Jade, Leah and Polly. The ring boy is Camerons cousin his best man is Nash. Katie's bride maids are Lauren and Amelia. They went with the colours white and light blue they are having a beautiful church wedding. Everything is set up it just the sake of getting ready now Katie is getting her hair done by Bailey's mum because she is a hair dresser. Lauren O'Donnell is doing her make up because she is a make up artist. Everyone will be here Lauren Odonnell, Lauren, Leah, Polly, Kally, Erin, Erica, Amelia, Morgan,Amelia, Pollyanna, Lily, Izasqun and Zoe that is all the girls. It will all their families as well there will also be Nash, Bailey, Jake, Tom, Reece, Chris, Barclay, Charlie Jones, Casey, James, Charlie Lenehan, Leo, Matt, Harvey, Brandon, Cal, Jake Mitchell, Josh and Kyle.

Katie is getting her hair done she put it in a beautiful bun with curly strands at the front and a braid wrapping around her head.
"Thank you it looks amazing." She smiled at her and she smiled back at Katie.
Then Lauren sat her down to do her make up Katie sat and relaxed as she did her make up. When she was finished she put foundation on some bronzer and some pink blusher. She put black eyeliner on that was a feline shape it really brought out her eyes. She put on light blue eyeshadow with a hint of silver to make it look sparkly she had light pink lipgloss on.
"Thank you I love it." Katie hugs her.
Katie goes into the wardrobe and gets her dress on Lauren helps her put it on and once it is on they put on her veil and tiara.
The dress is an illusion Sabrina neckline is accented with beaded lace on this tulle and beaded lace mermaid gown. A bias satin band and bow decorate the natural waist. The V-back has satin buttons over the back zipper that cascade to the end of the chapel length train.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." Katie hears someone say.
Katie turns around to see Nash stood by the doorway.
"Thank you." She smiles feeling very beautiful right now.
They go down and her dad comes in they link arms and they get in the limo. It is Katie, Lauren O'Donnell , Lauren Jade, Leah, Polly and Amelia in the limo. They drove for twenty minutes and arrived at the churh it look beautiful the photographer took a picture of the limo and as Katie was stepping out. She linked arms with her dad and he took photos of them then they stopped at the door. Katie walked in the wedding music started and everyone stood up and looked at her Cameron had his back to her she walked down the asile with her dad the girls went in before them and dropped rose petals on the ground. When she reached him he faced her and smiled with his eyes widened her dad kissed her cheek and placed her hand onto Cam's hand. They faced the wedding officiant and waited for it to begin everyone sat down as it started.

"I promise to take care of you when you need me to. I promise to love you every single day of my life. To be there to make you laugh and smile. I promise to help you out as much as I can." Cameron says his own first wedding vow.
"Through sickness and health. Through rich or poor. I will stick by you." He squeezes her hand.
"I promise to take care of you. I promise to love you forever. I will always try my best to make you happy and never sad. I will appricate you every single day." Katie says her vows.
"Through sickness and health. Through rich or poor. I will be by your side through thick and thin" she smiles.
"Cameron Dallas do you take Katie Power to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"I do." He smiles at her.
"Katie Power do you take Cameron Dallas to be your lawful wedded husband?"
"I do." She smiles at him.
"I now pronouce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
Cameron leans in and kisses her everyone cheers and claps and rose petals are thrown over them.