Season 1 Episode 44-First date

Izasqun is really excited for her date tonight she is a little nervous too as it's her first date since things ended with Bailey even though not much came out of it. Pollyanna is helping her get ready who is dating Bailey's cousin Ben and hopes he treats her right or he will have to deal with her best friend.
"Where is he taking you?" She asks.
"I don't know he said it's a surprise he said to wear something nice, but causal."
"Okay" she then walks over to her drawers and gets out some clothes.
Pollyanna passed her some black skinny high jeans, white off shoulder top and white lace ballerina toe shoes. Izasqun hopped into the shower when she was done she dried off and got changed. Pollyanna had all the make up and hair styling kits ready so she sat down and she started doing her make up and hair. Pollyanna started off with foundation then moved onto bronzer and eyeliner. The blush and eyeshadow was applied and lastly her lipstick she wasn't allowed to see her make up until it was done which was frustrating, but she trusted her.
"Done" she says.
She brings the mirror back she look s to see she has done the eyeliner into a drama shape and she had black eyeshadow with a hint of white to make them a bit grey. The slightly pink blush looked really good really natural and her lipstick was a Fuchsia pink with pink pop blended in she also put on some black mascara on her that made the eyelashes look bolder. Izasqun actually felt really beautiful then she admired her hair it is curly she looked at her best friend and smiled.
"Thank you I love it!" Izasqun squeals and she smiles at her.
"I'm glad" she says.
Then puts hair spray in her hair after that's done she gives Izasqun her bag and puts some perfume that smelled like strawberries. They headed downstairs and waited for Eyal to arrive then when eight come around there was a knock on the door. She rushes to the door and there he was with his back and he slowly turned around and looked at her with wide eyes. Izasqun smiled at him and walked towards him he grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek.
"You look beautiful" he whispered in her ear causing her to blush.
They walked hand in hand out the door Pollyanna left Izasqun locker the door behind them and he took her to the secret destination.

They arrived somewhere and Izasqun is handed a bandana from him which confused her.
"Put that around your eyes" he says.
She does as she is told he helps her put it around her eyes and then guides her and they start to walk up a hill which took awhile to walk up, but they made it and stopped. She has no idea where she is, but is very excited he grabs her waist and then kissed he cheek.
When they reach the top  his hands are placed on the bandana he started to untie it as it was removed she saw the night sky they were on a hillside in the middle of nowhere.
"It's beautiful" She happy sighs.
He stands in front of her then grabs her hand and kisses her cheek. They sit down on the blanket that had a picnic basket on it they looked up at the fairy lights around the tree and could hear the music playing softly. They eat the food and after they finish Eyal stands up and puts his hand out for he to grab and he pulls her onto her feet. Eyal grabs a remote for the stereo and then the song 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheehan on he pulls her close to his body and they start slow dancing to the music. The music finishes Izasqun leans her head on his shoulder and he leans his on hers. Izasqun's arms are wrapped around him and his are wrapped around her waist. They sway to the last bit of the song then look up at each other and start to lean in and their lips smash together and sparks hit.

After the dancing they had a little stroll down the hill and walked slowly back to Izasqun's house hand in hand and talking about anything.
"How come you moved here?" He asked.
"I was bullied so we moved" She sighs and he looks at her all sad.
"Awww a beautiful girl like you getting bullied" he squeezes her.
"You know Bailey McConnell you seem close are you?" He asks.
"Oh yeah he was getting threatened by my brother and I stuck up for him, but he hates me."
"Why?" He asks.
"Because of my brother and I never told him even when I knew" She sighs.
"Oh"
"Do you like music?" He asks.
"I love it!" She squeals.
"Aw cool maybe you could watch me and the band practice and that soon" he smiles.
"I'd like that"
"Is that Bailey?" He points over to a boy.
Izasqun looks closely to see him all alone so they walk over to him.
"Hey Bailey" Izasqun smiles.
"Hey" he sighs.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Just haters" he mumbles.
"Hey man ignore them they're jealous" Eyal says.
"I know, but it's about my girlfriend not me so it hurts" he sighs.
"Aww Bailey they're really jealous then" she winks at him. "Don't worry why don't you go home it's late"
"Yeah okay" he says then walks away with his head down.

Izasqun and Eyal walk hand in hand back to her house and they stop at her doorstep.
"I really enjoyed tonight" Izasqun blushes.
"Me too" he says.
They stand there swaying in the hug and smiling until he smashes his lips against hers.
"will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Yes!"