Season 1 Episode-15-Cheater

It's a Wednesday evening Polly is a fourteen year old girl who is from Bristol, but moved to Belfast a few years ago at first she didn't like it. She is happy now because she has amazing friends and a boyfriend she loves. Her and Jake have been dating for a few weeks now and Cal and Leah have been dating for about the same amount of time.

Jake and Polly are chilling at his house watching movies they are cuddled up on the sofa and watching Twilight. He has his arms wrapped around her waist and playing with Polly's hair making chills go through her whole body. After the film finishes Jake taps her head Polly tilts her head back and they smile at each other.
"You're so beautiful" he whispers
He leans in and their lips smash together as their kiss deepens they move in sync in some sort of way it looks like a Spider-Man kiss it was just perfect Polly thought and got butterflies.
"I love you" she breathes as the kiss breaks apart.
"I love you too" he whispers.

Jake stands up and puts his hand out for her to grab it and she grabs it and he pulls her onto her feet.
"Where are we going?" Polly asks confused.
"Let's go into the pool" he says.
Jake has a pool inside his house how cool is that? He has great parties anyway Polly grabs her swim suit and he grabs his trunks and they get changed. Jake stands by the pool and she sneaks up to him and push him in the pool. He screams a little then swims back up and glares at her all she could do was laugh her head off.
"That's not fair" he moans.
"It is" She giggles.
Polly jumps in splashing him when she swims back up he grabs her waist and pulls her close.
"I love you" he says.
"I love you too."
He pecks her lips then swims away a bit and splashes  Polly.
"Hey!" She screams as he quickly swims away.
All she can hear is him laughing as he rushes away they have a good swim for an hour then they get out. They lay on the  sun bed and cuddle up. It started to get late and Polly had to go they went upstairs and got changed after was changed Polly walked to the door with him.
"I'll see you later" he kisses my cheek.
He kisses her and then she walks off she turns around and blows him a kiss and he catches it.

Thursday a school day Polly, Leah, Cal and Jake head to school together the couples held hands as they walk together, but today was going to be a bit of a different day not as perfect as it was last night.
Jake was not around lunch time which caused a lot of confusing between everyone and a very worried Polly.
"Where is he?" Polly asks.
"I have no idea not like him." Cal shrugs his shoulders.
Behind the school tennis court something that should not be happening unfortunately was happening. Jake was with this popular girl of the school he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her close then started kissing her.
"What about your girlfriend?" She asks.
"Don't worry about her." He winks at her and she just smirks.
They continue to make out the whole of the lunch break then head to class.
Jake arrives at English and Polly looks shocked and he just sits next to her.
"Where have you been?" She asks with concern.
"I had to study and wanted to be on my own." He lies which she buys it.
"Oh okay."
School ends they all walk hole together then Cal and Jake head home, but Leah and Polly head to Leah's they get ready to go to the park as they want some girl time.
Poll is wearing some jeans a t-shirt and white converses. Leah had black jeans on with a white top and checkered shirt and red vans.
They grabbed their phones and headed out they walked out the door and then headed to the park.

They arrived at the park and sit on the swings just talking then two littles kids come running over so they stand up and let them onto the swings.
We was talking some more then suddenly Polly paused frozen in one spot in shock. Leah was confused she looked at her then looked in the direction she was looking that's when she saw Jake kissing another girl by a tree anger grew in her quickly and tears formed in Polly's eyes fast and her heart snapped in half all she could was run away. Leah quickly chased after her to comfort her.
"How could he do this?" Polly cries.
Leah sits next to her and puts her arm around her and rubs it.
"Don't worry about him you deserve better." She soothes.