Season 1 Episode-14-truth or dare

Harvey is a sixteen year old boy who is at his first year of college with his girlfriend Lily and his friends Charlie Jones, Caitlin and Bradley. They all go to college in Kent Harvey and Charlie study music. Caitlin, Bradley and Lily study drama.

It was a Wednesday the weather was quite cloudy today there was no college and they decided to hang out and watchimg movies at Harvey's after watching three Bran speaks up.
"I'm bored of movies now" Brad moans
They all agree Harvey stands up and turns off the tv.
"What should we do?" Cait asks.
Harvey shrugs his shoulders and then looks at Bradley to see if he has an idea.
"How about truth or dare?" Brad suggests.
The friends get really excited and happy to play so they sit down on the on the floor.
"Great I'm the only girl" Caitlin moans.
"Harvey call Lily ask her to come over" Brad says.
"Okay" He grabs his phone out to call Lily.
A few minutes later she arrives and sits on the floor with them next to Harvey and he puts his arm around her. Then she looks at him and smiles he kisses her cheek and then they start the game.
"Lily truth or dare?" Brad asks.
"Truth" she says.
"Have you and Harvey had sex?" He asks.
Lily glares at him and he just laughs then she answers the question.
"Yes"
"Brad truth or dare?" Lily asks.
"Truth" he says.
"Do you like Caitlin?"
"Uh yeah" he mumbles.
Caitlin looks at him with wide eyes and smiles a little.
"Okay Caitlin truth or dare?" Charlie asks.
Caitlin is still staring at him and then is snapped out of her thoughts.
"What?" She is taking out of her thoughts.
"Truth or dare?" Lily repeats.
"Dare"
"Okay I dare you to snog Brad" Charlie winks at her.
They look at each other and slowly lean in their lips finally connect everyone watches them kiss awkwardly Harvey turns to Lily and starts to kiss her.
They play some more truth and dare.
"Truth or dare Harvey?" Caitlin asks.
"Dare." He smirks.
"Let me wax your leg hair." She giggles.
The moment he hears her say that he regrets picking dare he places his hands over his face then he rolls up his trousers. She scoots over places the wax strip on his leg then quickly rips it off which causes him to scream like a girl and everyone bursts out laughing.
"Caitlin truth or dare?" Lily speaks.
"Dare"
"Sing every time you speak for the rest of the game." She giggles.
"Great I can't sing" she sings and everyone laughs.
"Bradley truth or dare?" Harvey asks.
"Dare."
"Spend seven minutes in heaven with Cait."
The couple go into the other room where a closet is.
After seven minutes they both come out with smiles on their faces and Brad winks at Harvey.
They finish the game and someone's belly rumbles.
"I'm hungry" Lily moans.
"Harvey why don't you feed her?" Brad smirks.
Harvey narrows his eyes at him and glares whilst the two girls giggle.
"Nah I'll have that for desert" she giggles.
He looks at her with wide eyes and the others just burst out laughing.
"How about Dominos" Caitlin says making it less awkward.
"yes!"They all shout in sync.
Caitlin picks up the phone and calls dominos to order. She ordered garlic bread, chicken wings, one cheese pizza and one pepperoni pizza. Thirty minutes later it arrived Lily skipped to the door to get our pizzas and sides. They all went into the kitchen and helped themselves to the food. After they ate Harvey and Lily cleaned up whilst the other two went upstairs after that was done Harvey and Lily heard lots of banging from upstairs they look at each other and burst out laughing. Harvey puts his finger to his lips to signal her to be quiet.
"Shhh"
Lily and Harvey walk upstairs quietly hand in hand. When they reach the bedroom door they giggle silently then they burst open the door causing Brad to fall of the bed who appears to be naked. Caitlin covers herself up.
"Not cool man!" Brad yells.
The pair burst out laughing and run out.
"Use protection!" Harvey sings.

Harvey and Lily go into his room just to cuddle. He stands up and locks the door then gets on top of her. This starts to make her feel so horny she bites her lip hard. Harvey leans down and start kissing her neck causing her to moan loudly. That's when Bradley or Caitlin bangs on the wall they just giggle at one another. Harvey starts sucking her neck which causes her to groan more and more Harvey can feel his dick rise which is giving him a lot of sensation. His lips slide to her mouth he licks her bottom lip asking for entry which she allows and their tongues have a fight inside. The moisture down Lily's pants build up and she feels all tingly inside whilst her heart beats fast. Harvey throws off his shirt that really turns Lily on seeing his hot body. She rubs her fingers on his abs tickling him in a way he loves then gets close to his dick which now appears to be getting harder as she gets closer. The moment she grabs it Harvey starts to moan slightly and starts to move his hips feeling all good inside. Lily ruffles around his trouser line teasing him then undos his buttons and zipper. All Harvey could think was she handles it perfectly. They quickly strip down Harvey gets on top of her he slides it inside her hole slowly then starts to thrust in and out causing a lot of tension and amazing feeling.
"Uh" she moans.
They start to make out as he thrust faster and harder as it goes on Lily feels an orgasm coming and seconds later it does she starts to feel weak and her body looses control as she moans Harvey gets turned on and he just can't control himself and his groan comes out and he looses control.