Season 1 Epispode 54-time travel

Bailey was so drunk that he said something he shouldn't have said.
"I kissed Cara.." he mumbles.
"You what?" Lauren stutters.
"You know that party when we first got together?" He slurs.
"Yeah?" She is very confused now.
"Well we were drunk and it was a accident."
"I can't believe you we was only together a day!" She snaps.
"I know I'm sorry baby after her passing away this guilt took over me.." he sighs.
Lauren walks over to him and slaps him across the face then goes upstairs and falls asleep.
This is the first time these two have gone to bed and not sorted out their argument.

Lauren woke up about ten in the morning she looked in the living room to see Bailey, Charlie and Amelia asleep. She headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast and she bumped into Erin.
"Morning." Lauren says.
"Morning." She replies. "How come Bailey didn't sleep with you in the bedroom?" She asks.
"We has an argument.." Lauren trails.
"What you two hardly fight and when you do you make up what's happened?" She asks with concern.
"When he was at that party with Cara he kissed her.." Lauren starts to cry.
"Oh my god Lauren you only started dating then.." she hugs her.
Lauren runs outside and heads to the park Lauren looks over to the playground and sees something she couldn't believe.
"Cara.." she stuttered.
"You can see me?" She questions.
"Yeah I saw Mariana's ghost.." Lauren stutters.
"Lauren I know what's happened you need to forgive Bailey it's not his fault." Cara sighs.
"How can I and why did you do it?!" Lauren snaps.
"It was a stupid mistake Lauren but he loves you very much.." she sighs. "I can show you."
"You can take me back to the day?" Lauren raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah because you need to know the truth.."
Cara puts out her hand for Lauren to grab and they arrive at a party hall on a evening Lauren looks over and can see Bailey and Cara going towards the door.
"Hey Uncle Nath" Cara says he turns around and smiles at her hugs her.
"Who's this Cara? Your boyfriend" he nudges her.
Lauren was glaring at this moment she started to tear up as she knew why she wasn't there.
Bailey and Cara burst out laughing he looks at Cara confused.
"No he's my friend his girlfriend couldn't come so she's at home" Cara replies.
"Oh" he laughs.
They go to the dance floor and start dancing to the music then you need me I don't need you by Ed Sheeran plays. They started dancing to the song then at the end of the song thinking out loud came on Cara shrugged her shoulders and they walked off and sat down at a table.
Lauren thought of how loyal he was being how did it change? They sat down just talked and laughed soon enough the food was being opened after they ate Cara and Bailey had some drinks.

Cara told Lauren that at that point she was still sober, but Bailey was drunk.
Cara was talking Rob then Bailey came running over to her crying.
Lauren got a little sad as she has no idea why he was so sad was he not happy with her?
"Cara!" He cries .
"Bailey what's wrong?" Cara asks.
"I love her so much!" He cries.
"Who?"
"Lauren" he mumbles.
"You should tell her" Cara smiles.
At this point tears were coming out of Lauren's eyes.
"I can't" he slurs.
"Why?"
"Because I'm not good enough for her, she's too perfect for me! I don't know how I even got her" he falls to the ground crying.
Lauren sniffled and wiped her face
"He loved me after a day.." she sighs.
"He did and still does." Cara weak smiles at her.

"Bailey that's not true" Cara says.
"It is" he cries then walks off.

Cara was pretty drunk she was talking to Bailey she didn't recognise anyone at this point as she told Lauren. Cara was biting her lip she grabs Bailey's face and smashes her lips onto his anger grew into Lauren and also her heart snapped in half.
"Cara what are you doing?!" He snaps. "I am with Lauren!" He cries.
"Oh my god Bailey I'm so sorry!" She covers her eyes.
"She will leave me!!" He cries.
"I won't tell her I'm sorry."
"I don't know I can't hide this." He sighs.
"Bailey if you tell her you'll loose her you've been only dating for a day."
Bailey doesn't say a word he goes off.
Bailey doesn't have anymore to drink and neither does Cara they drink some water to make her sober again. Cara looks over to see Bailey standing on a table Lauren did giggle at his stupidness.
"I'm sexy and I know it!" He sings.
Cara starts recording him and laughing at him.  After having some fun it's gets all emotional again so she decided to take him home before he does anything else.
"I don't want to go to sleep" he moans.
"You have to"
Bailey doesn't say anymore he starts snoring. Cara goes to leave, but Tonia stops her.
"Here stay here" she hands her a blanket and a pillow.
"Thank you"
Cara sleeps in the living room leaving Bailey in his bedroom. Cara wakes up from the sun shining then hears someone speak.
"Morning" someone croaks.
Cara sees him with his messy hair and shirt off.
"Morning" Cara says.
"You seem like you're guilty why?" He asks and sits next to her.
"Ummm"
"Tell me"
"We kissed"
"Shit"
"I won't tell her" Cara says. "That's your job."
"Thanks" he sighs.
"You was really drunk you should've have seen yourself" Cara laughs.
"Oh god" he covers his face. "My head hurts" he moans then his mum comes in with water and tablets he instantly takes them.
"You love her don't you?" Cara asks.
"Who?" He looks at me.
"Lauren"
"I do" he smiles looking down.
"You was crying last night because you kissed me and because you loved her so much you was worried you're not good enough for her"
"I'm not" he sighs.
"You are shut up"Cara hits him and he chuckles.

Lauren just bursts into tears and Cara's ghost hugs her.
"What do I do?" She mumbles.
"Forgive him Lauren you love him and he loves you." Cara smiles and then her ghost disappears.