Chapter 1 : Him Again?

Intro
Rora and her best friend Amy, lived in the same apartment in Seoul and both of them have different occupation. Rora works as a librian and Amy works as a hairsytlist. Suddenly, Rora met someone she knew once!

Rora Pov
---------------
"Shoot! I'm gonna be late for work!" I shouted as I look at my alarm clock that showed 8 a.m.

I jump out from my bed and took a quick shower. I decided to wear something simple since I have no time to style nyself up.

I wore a simple white dress with black jacket and tie my hair into a messy bun.

Before I could leave for work, I remembered what I promise to Amy last night.

I was supposed to cook her breakfast food but I think I need to break that promise.

I quickly take a piece of paper and write an apology for it and paste on her vanity mirror.

I quickly ran to the bus-stop and the bus just came in time. Phew.

Today, I chose to sit than stand because I am feeling tired from running.

After 15 minutes gone by, I arrived at my workplace. I look at my watch and I still have 10 minutes left for a cup of coffee before work starts.

I went inside the building and went to find my locker. I placed my handbag in it and went to make myself a coffee at the snacks section.

During that 6 hours of work, I keep placing the books into the bookshelf and display the new books. I also hang a few posters which is great because this will be the last thing I need to do before my break.

Again, I look back at my watch and felt relieved. It was 3p.m. and it was my break.

Annie who is another librian take over the job and I immediately leace the place.

Gosh. I'm straving to death.

I decided to have my lunch meal at the nearest food court that I know. When I was about to leave, a guy suddenly dashed in. He bump into me and both of us fall to the ground.

The guy got up and apologised to me,"Mianhae". He pulled me up and I was about to say something when I noticed that familiar pair of eyes.

He was my...

♥Hi guys,I hope you like it and please do comment and vote for me as this is my first time writing on wattpad. :-)♥