Chapter 13

The next day...

The girls then play against Germany's girls international youth team.

Meanwhile, in the locker room, after the girls put on their game uniform.

"Okay, who's sore?" said Nora, as she asked the girls. "Sound off."

As Nora said that, all of her teammates started to groan.

"My arms hurt!" said Khole, as she cried childishly.

"I would call you drama queen, but I'm going to let that one slide, because we're all sore, and we all feel the same pain, as you do." said Nora, as she tells Khole.

"Okay, ladies." said Coach Jennifer, as she entered the locker room. "Let's go over the plays shall we?"

After a few minutes later, the girls then head out on the field. During the game Khole scores a goal, after a few minutes later a player from Germany scores a goal much to Nora's dismay.

"Grr! Dang it, I knew she was going left! Why did I go right?" said Nora, as she tells herself.

"Shake it off Nora!" said Khole, as she tells Nora, while walking towards the other side.

"I know, I know." said Nora, as she grunted, while getting the ball out from the inside of the goal net.

As the ball is kicked across the field by Nora, the ball is then kicked by Brooklyn to Reese. As Reese gets the ball, she is then taken down by a German player.

The girls on the sideline benches then gasped.

"She's not getting up!" said Sabrina, as she and the girls looked at Reese who was still lying down on the grass.

"Coach Jennifer, she's hurt!" said Maire, as she tells Coach Jennifer, who runs out of the field along with the medical assistants.

The medical assistants along with Coach Jennifer take a crying Reese off of the field.

"You can still walk, you know that right." said Coach Sloan, not caring at all for Reese.

"I-I can't." said Reese, as she sniffs while wiping her tears away.

"Sure you can." said Coach Sloan, as she started to test Reese on the sideline close to them. "Walk there, and back."

Reese then looks at Coach Sloan, and begins to walk on the sideline. Reese limps, stumbles, and later falls to the ground, as she begins to cry.

"I can't walk Coach!" said Reese, as she tells Coach Jennifer, who comes to her aid.

After hearing Reese say that, Coach Jennifer then looks at Emery.

"Emery, go in for Reese." said Coach Jennifer, as she tells Emery, who takes off her soccer training vest jersey and goes onto the field.

Coach Jennifer then looks at Alaia, who was standing next to her.

"Alaia, can you please help me take Reese back to the benches." said Coach Jennifer, as she tells Alaia who nods.

As Reese is put on the sidebench as she is being aided by the medical assistants, Coach Sloan then grunts after looking away from Reese.

While the game starts again, Nora then saves a shot from going into their goal, and later kicks the ball across the field again.

The ball is kicked by a German player, while passing to another teammate, Khole then steals the ball and passes the ball to Sabrina. Sabrina then dribbles the ball to Addison, who passes to Nyla, who scores.

As halftime is called, the girls then head to the locker room.

Meanwhile, in the locker room...

"I can't believe you girls!" said Coach Sloan, as she yelled angrily at the team, who were sitting in the locker room benches. "You girls are making the wrong moves everywhere!"