Chapter 21

The next day, while Maire and her teammates are at practice, Kelley then enters their locker room, along with Lindsey, Morgan, Emily, and Mal.

"Are you sure about this Kelley?" said Mal, as she asked Kelley.

"Of course I'm sure," said Kelley, as she looked at Mal. "This is what they're going to get for pranking the Queen of Pranks."

"I don't know about this." said Mal, as she tried to reason with Kelley.

"Don't worry Mal, look at the bright side." said Emily, as she looks at Mal. "Nobody is going to find out about this."

"Um, I don't know." said Mal, who was still undecided.

"It'll be fun," said Kelley, as she smirks.

"Okay." said Mal, as she agrees with Kelley and the rest of the girls.

"TP-ing the U-20 girls soccer team is going to be hilarious!" said Lindsey, as she chuckles.

"I know right." said Kelley, as she gets a toilet paper roll, from the package of toilet paper rolls.

"Honestly Kelley, where did you get the package of toilet paper rolls?" said Mal, as she asked Kelley.

"A prankster, never reveal her secrets." said Kelley, as she opens the package of paper rolls, and gives one each to Mal, Lindsey, Emily, and Morgan.

"Especially, from The Queen of Pranks herself." said Morgan, as she joked.

"Yup." said Emily, as she nodded.

"Well, let's get to it ladies!" said Lindsey, as she tells Mal, Kelley, Emily, and Morgan.

Meanwhile as the girls were TP-ing the U-20 girls locker room...

"Dude, we're going to get so busted, if our other teammates found out about this." said Emily, as she tells the girls.

"Yeah, especially Carli." said Mal, as she chuckles.

"Yeah, well practice doesn't start until later, so no one will know about this." said Kelley

Once the girls are done, Lindsey, Morgan, Emily, and Mal, then leave as Kelley stays behind in the locker room.

"Come on Kelley, let's go." said Mal, as she realizes that Kelley wasn't leaving along with them.

"In a minute." said Kelley, as she tells Mal, without looking at her. "I just want to finish some touches before I leave."

"Kelley, what touches are you talking about?" said Mal, as she looks at Kelley with a confused look. "There is literally toilet paper, like everywhere."

"Just go Mal, I'll be with you girls in a sec." said Kelley, as she tells Mal to leave.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you in the lounge room." said Mal, as she left the locker room.

As Mal left the locker room, the room got quiet. However, after hearing the girls coming back from practice, Kelley then hides inside of an empty closet.

While the U-20 girls soccer team enters their locker room, Coach Sloan then scrolds them for not doing nothing about it, and tells them to fight them back.

"I want this locker room, TP free! When I get back!" said Coach Sloan, in an angry tone, while leaving the room.

The girls then hear that Coach Sloan slammed the door from the locker room shut.

"We need to set up a team of pranksters." said Nora, as she tells the girls who all agree. "Who's with me?"

Alaia, Brooklyn, Emery, Rylee, and Brynn, had agreed with Nora.