92: No matter how old you get

April 2nd - Prompt: Fifteen

---------------

Peter smiled as he walked over to Lucy, who was stood out on the balcony, staring up at the moon with a slight smile on her face. "Hey." He breathed.

Lucy turned when she heard his voice, her smile getting a little wider. "Hi." She replied.

"You enjoyed today?" Peter asked hopefully, smiling back at his sister.

Lucy nodded. "Definitely." She breathed. "It's been wonderful, thank you."

Peter nodded, chuckling weakly. "Can't believe you're fifteen already." He murmured. "Seems like only yesterday I was turning fifteen."

Lucy laughed lightly. "Time passes quickly." She said gently.

Peter nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it really does." He sighed warmly. "Make the most of it Lu, before you grow up completely, make the most of your time left being a child."

Lucy was still smiling, and she grabbed Peter's hand, squeezing it gently. "I will, don't worry about me." She said. "You on the other hand clearly don't want me growing up."

Peter laughed lightly. "Course I don't." He said. "If I could've kept you 9 years old forever I would, same with Ed, and even Susan if I'm honest."

"I suppose that's an oldest sibling feeling." Lucy giggled.

Peter hummed in reply. "I suppose it is." He added with a thoughtful nod, before grinning. "You'll always be my baby sister though." He teased gently. "No matter how old you get."

Lucy smiled, hugging Peter tightly. "I'm okay with that." She whispered, feeling Peter hug her back.

Peter placed a kiss to the top of her head, breathing out softly. "Good."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡