OOTP // 5 - Hogsmeade and Hidden Feelings

It was already Saturday and the students are preparing to go to Hogsmeade. Altair was still on his bed, thinking if he would go today or just lay down or do some homework, or research about the reason why he can't read Hermione's mind, while he can to others. It puzzled him for days and nights and he can't still stumble upon a concrete answer.  But remembering that Hermione said that she likes it when he's with her made him smile.

It just made his heart leap in joy and he felt this for the first time in his life. Maybe this is how it feels...

Altair then decided to get up from bed and have his morning routine. He picked up a decent winter outfit for the day. He partnered his blue plaid jacket with a white hoodie inside and a blue long scarf. His black pants and brown boots completed his look. He got out of his room and saw Harry and Ron going down as well.

"Nice look you got there, Altair," Harry told him and Ron just nodded at him.

'Maybe I need to give him a chance... One chance, and if he breaks it, then I would have no choice but to push him away from us.' He read Ron's thoughts and he just nodded. One chance is what he only needs, and he's happy that Ron gave him that.

At least Ronald is getting civil with him now and it's already enough for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione was waiting for the boys at the Great Hall, specifically for Altair Black. It was his first time visiting the place and she was excited to tour the village. For sure, he will enjoy the place especially when she would bring him to Sirius' temporary hideout when he escaped with Buckbeak.

"Hey!" Hermione greeted when she saw Harry, Ron, and Altair walking down the aisle.

"I'll be with Seamus and Dean. They told me about some new products at Zonko's. I'll see you later, then." Ron waved goodbye at them and left Harry, Hermione and Altair.

"So..." Harry looked at them. "Shall we, then?"

The walk towards the express was cold and fun. Hermione was walking down with Altair on his side as Harry was already ahead of them a bit.

"What does Hogsmeade look like, then?" Altair asked her. "I've heard that there are a lot of shops there."

"Yes. There are lots of stores there, and some beautiful places to visit." She looked at him. "Don't worry. I'll guide you there."

"Are you sure that it's alright? Maybe Harry or Ron wanted to bond with you." He uttered. "I think that I can manage to tour the place."

"Altair, I offered you last time we talk. And yes, I am serious about being your guide at Hogsmeade." She patted his back. "Let's enjoy this day together."

The young Black smiled at her and nodded. "Alright. It's settled then."