HBP // 17 - Nightmare

"Sir?" Harry glanced around but Dumbledore is nowhere to be found. Altair was still shaking his head from what happened.

"Where's Professor?" Altair looked around as well.

"I-I don't know. He just... disappeared too."

"Are we back at the Burrow?" The young Black rubbed his eyes and saw the Weasleys' house, not too far from them.

Harry then looked in front of him, and saw Ginny Weasley at one window, going down the stairs.

"Hey, Harry? You alright?" He patted his back and Harry went back to his senses.

"Y-Yes, come on now. Let's go." Harry said and they started walking down towards the Burrow.

While they were walking, they heard some voices inside the house and it sounds like Mrs. Weasley and Ginny are bickering about Harry being there.

"Wait here, let's just listen to them for a while." Altair stopped him and the Potter boy nodded.

"Now you're joking. I was only wondering when Harry got here." They heard Ginny speak.

"Harry who?" Molly asked her.

"Harry Dimpleton. Harry Potter, of course." The youngest Weasley said that made Harry and Altair chuckle.

"So, your last name's Dimpleton now, Harry," Altair whispered.

"I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?" Molly told her. "Besides, I was not informed by his arrival. It's only Altair. But wait... have you seen Altair?"

"No. Hermione was also worried about him," Ginny said. "Well, Harry's trunk is in the kitchen. And his owl."

"I seriously doubt that." Molly seemed to not believe it yet.

Altair and Harry were both stifling their laughs, enjoying the family's bickering.

"Harry? Did someone say, Harry?" Ron seemed to hear the conversation. "Is that an owl I heard? Hedwig?"

"Me, nosy. Is he up there with you?" The red-haired girl asked him.

"'Course not. Think I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?" Ron told her. "How about Altair? Have you already seen him yet? Hermione's not in her mood right now."

"Altair? Is he there already?" They heard Hermione speak.

"Haven't seen him, have you?" Ginny replied. "Apparently, he's wandering about the house, maybe with Harry as well."