SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

(A/N: Light R-18 scene in this chapter. For those uncomfortable, you can skip the part but don't worry, I'll tell you where you can continue.)

Today is the Quidditch championship match against Hufflepuff and Altair is already preparing himself for the last practice before the actual game but he can't seem to find his jersey. He already looked everywhere. Under the sheets, under the table, in the dresser but it's nowhere.

"Godric, I'm going to be late." He muttered under his breath and decided to call his girlfriend for help and walked towards the living room. "Hermione, have you seen my jer—Is that my jersey?"

"Oh, is this the jersey you're going to use for the game today?" She looked at herself. "I didn't know..."

"Come on, love. I'm going to be late for the final practice. Ginny will get furious at me." Altair said, reaching for the jersey but Hermione quickly dodged him. "Why?"

"Well... You have to catch me first before you can remove this from me." She playfully smiled at him.

"Oh, so this is the game you want to play, huh?" The young Black mischievously said, like he also wanted to ride along with her.

"Less talk, more action..." Her voice was cunning and he couldn't help but give in to it.

The both of them were like children, chasing around each other as Hermione actively dodges Altair's reach, trying to give him a hard time to get his jersey. On the other hand, Altair needed his jersey for the match, and at the same time, he would want to tease the Gryffindor girl for what she was doing to him right now.

"You better be prepared once I got you on my hands..." Altair teased her.

"What will you do to me, huh?" Hermione answered while she was behind the couch, waiting for him to strike.

"I'm going to..." He thought for a while. "Remove my jersey from you, and maybe Ginny will get mad at me for being super late because..."

"Because?" She smirked at him.

"You know what will happen next." He raised his eyebrows, making Hermione understand what he means.

"You still have a game later, love." She told him but Altair just shrugged.

"The game can wait, Granger." He seductively spoke. "You're in much danger now."

And after a few minutes of chasing and grabbing each other, Altair finally won as he cornered her to the wall near the bed.

"Nowhere to run now, huh?" He whispered. "Now... can I take what's mine?"

"All yours."

With that, he finally claimed her lips, kissing her passionately, but there was a bit of neediness from him. Altair seemed to forget about the last practice Ginny told them to have before the match because his mind is already clouded by Hermione and his thoughts.