DH 2 // 58 - The Diadem

Altair felt the battle is now starting at Hogwarts. He saw Death Eaters marching from afar. Kingsley was talking to Dean while Lupin was scanning the perimeter, seeing that it was now filled with enemies.

"What are you both doing here?" Remus asked them. "Shouldn't you be inside the castle, help Harry with his hunting?"

"He knows what he's doing Uncle Remus," Altair told him. "Besides, you needed people here on the battleground."

"I won't argue about it then. Then you'll take that side of the castle." He pointed at the left side of the wing. "The others are there, but knowing your skills, you'll be a great help for them."

"Take care, Uncle." Altair gave him a tight hug. "I already lost Uncle Sirius; I don't want to lose you too."

"You won't." He patted his back and let go of him. "Hermione, look after this guy for me, alright? He's a handful and may do something very reckless, but I know you love him."

"I know. Thanks, Remus." Hermione nodded as they quickly dashed towards the other side, seeing Tonks coming over as well. "Tonks?"

"Hey, kids." Tonks greeted them.

"What are you doing here?" Altair asked her. "Shouldn't you be with Teddy?"

"You guys needed me more. Teddy is with Mother, sleeping soundly." She assured him. "Don't worry, Lupin and I will be back before he wakes up."

"Don't die, Tonks," Altair muttered. "Don't you both die."

"We won't plan to, kid." She ruffled Altair's hair. "You two go on and take care."

As the both of them are going to the other side of the castle, seeing Percy, Bill, and Fleur with them as well as the other D.A members.

"Let's give them hell, guys." The young Black whipped out his wand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shields started to falter; the protection spells are wearing off from Voldemort's blast. Everyone is ready for battle as the last of his spell finally destroyed the shield. It fell down like strips of fire on the ground.

Just then, Death Eaters started to fly over, giants marching towards the castle, making an opening for Voldemort and his army.

"Now!" Altair bellowed as enemies started to surround them.

Spells have been blasted from different parties. Altair was parrying every spell from the Death Eater who was attacking him. He was stunning them, tossing them out of the way as Hermione was doing the same thing.

"Expelliarmus!" Altair conjured, disarming the Death Eater. "Stupefy!"