DH // 35 - Plans

After Albus Dumbledore's death, it was never the same again. Even in the Muggle world, they knew that something is going on, but they never had an idea that it would be from the other world that they are unaware. The times are changing, they are already at the war. A war wherein no one is exempted. All it takes is one last battle.

The Ministry is holding a press conference at the office. All of the witches and wizards, who wanted to take no part in this war, started to hide, but the ones who remained loyal to goodness, would be joining this battle, supporting Harry Potter and his friends.

"These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry: We, ever your servants, continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that would seek to take it from you." Rufus Scrimgeour, the present Minister of Magic spoke. "Your Ministry remains strong..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you're doing this, love?" Altair asked Hermione. They were in her bedroom, and he was helping her fix everything she will bring. He decided to stay with her for some time before they go to the Burrow. In the next few days, they will be going to Harry's house.

"Yes," Hermione said, looking at the newspaper clipping about a Muggle family, killed. "I... needed to do this to protect them."

He saw her quiver a bit and hugged her. "I understand."

"Thank you for staying with me, here." She wiped her tears. "It means a lot, knowing that you're here with me, especially in this one."

"Of, course I will always be with you." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Hermione, Altair." Mrs. Granger called. "Your tea is ready, dears."

Monica Granger's shadow clings to the wall, as Hermione lingered on it for some minute. She's hurting deep inside, and there's part of her that she doesn't want to do this, but her gaze then went to the newspaper clipping.

"Coming, Mum." She replied.

"Be down in a minute, Mrs. Granger," Altair answered as well and looked at his girlfriend. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Hermione then placed the clippings inside her drawstring bag with an Undetected Extension charm and held her boyfriend's hand.

"Ready?" Altair asked and she nodded.

As they descended the stairs, Monica greeted them with a smile, holding the teapot.

"Don't you both look lovely?" She said to them. "All packed?"

Hermione nodded at her. Altair then also gave her a small smile as she placed the teapot on the table, Mr. Granger then watches the television and ate some biscuits.