DH // 46 - Gellert Grindelwald

The singing is full and rich here as Harry, Altair and Hermione make their way through the snow toward the graveyard. Harry peers up at the stained-glass windows glittering over him. They then saw a gate and opened it, revealing a snowy, and old graveyard. Harry then made his way inside, looking at the row of snowy tombstones as Altair and Hermione studied him and followed as well.

As they walk down the graveyard, Hermione then noticed something etched on the tombstone. She read the name and gently tugged Altair's hand.

"Love. Look." She said to him.

Altair then turned and read the name. Ariana Dumbledore.

"Kendra Dumbledore and Ariana... Dumbledore." He muttered in his breath. "It's Dumbledore's mother and sister."

"Harry," Hermione called to Harry in which the Potter boy stopped his tracks and turned around them.

"Is it--?" He asked as she shook her head.

"No. But look." She said and pointed at the tombstone.

He then stops and looks at where she is pointing. Kendra Dumbledore and Ariana Dumbledore. Then there is a quotation underneath their names: 'Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.'

"Did you both know he had a sister?" Hermione asked them but Harry was silent, his face a mask while Altair just bowed his head.

"No." The Potter boy finally replied.

He then walks away, leaving the two of them, and went further inside the graveyard. Hermione and Altair both continued to walk.

"Lumos." He conjured as the tip of his wand conjured a small light.

The young Black stumbled upon an old grave. Just then, he noticed something familiar on the tombstone on top of it. The symbol Hermione saw in the book. He then crouched and quickly shoved the snow on top of the grave. The bushy browned-haired girl also seemed to look at it as well.

"It's the triangular eye." She murmured and quickly read the name on the tomb.

"Ignotus Peverell." Altair read the name.

"Hey, Har—" She stopped and saw Harry standing still in front of the grave.

"It seems like he found them." He whispered to his girlfriend.

"Let's go." She said and they walked towards Harry who was looking at his parents' grave.

JAMES POTTER

Born 27 March 1960

Died 31 October 1981

LILY POTTER

Born 30 January 1960

Died 31 October 1981