SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

Regulus Altair Black decided to become a Professor as soon as he finished his education at Hogwarts, and passed the N.E.W.Ts in their final year. Together with his colleague and friend, Neville Longbottom, they were both hired for the jobs.

"So, Altair. How's your day? I've heard that you went to Hogwarts." Molly asked him.

"Professor McGonagall hired me for the position of Defense Against the Dark Arts professor." Altair casually said while they were having dinner at the Burrow.

Ron almost spat his food while Fred and George both grinned at the young Black. Ginny was smiling hearing the news while Molly and Arthur were both shocked.

"I knew you could do it, Reggie boy!" George quickly ruffled his hair. "Look at you, now being Snape 2.0."

"Professor Snape is a great professor and, to be honest, I know that I can't really match his level of professionalism and work." Altair humbled himself. "But I'm happy that I had the job."

"You're going to be a great professor, man," Fred told him as well.

"Congratulations!" Ron finally brought back his voice and quickly hugged his best friend. "I'm proud of you, mate! You've come a long way."

"I know." He chuckled. "How are you and Harry at the Ministry, being Aurors."

"I never thought that this job is extremely exhausting but Harry seems to enjoy it. I think I'll be having a break soon from this work." Ron told him. "I wasn't told that this is hard."

"But it's a cool job." The young Black patted his shoulder.

"Why didn't you decide to become an Auror, though?" He asked him back.

"I think Hermione doesn't like it for me and I understand that. And, it's extremely dangerous and, I had enough of danger for the rest of my life. I almost died, well I died and I can't really afford to take my chances anymore when it comes to life and death." Altair explained to him, making Ron agree as well.

"Well yeah. You already experienced dying so I think Hermione would really blow the shit out of her mind if you died again." He told him. "Does she know about your new job?"

"Yes, through the mail of course and she told me that she will see me this coming weekend." Altair sighed and pulled out a small box from his pocket. "You think she would like this?"

Ron opened the box, and a small, diamond ring flashed from inside it.

"No way..." He seemed to realize what he is telling him. "A-Are you going to propose to her?"

"I plan to." The young Black smiled. "You know, I've already met the person who I wanted to be with the rest of my life, and there's no reason for me to not ask her hand for marriage."